Your latest CC Purchase?

0f9c4d658aebfe8da3f5553e878a07af.jpg

02c3466c836365c8d1e7d0e2d02bac60.jpg

My recent purchase from the 24:24 PCC Vintage program arrived. My first try at the PCC Vintage. We'll see just how they are. They have the lighter wrapper but external aesthetics are only a small portion of pleasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

I'm missing something...please explain what the 24:24 PCC vintage program is. Thanks in advance for the info.

It was just a 24:24 with cigars that had some age. 5 years I think. Pcc is just the supplier/purchaser if I am not mistaken.

Only switched to CC in April, but doing okay so far methinks. Couldn't have gotten here so quickly without the help of a number of great BOTL's I've met on this forum. I only wonder how the conversation goes the first time a man mentions to his wife that he has already outgrown his first storage unit...?

I would recommend not having that conversation. Purchase a larger storage unit and see if she even notices. If she does, then have that conversation. You could start it like this. "Oh, you noticed...Isn't it lovely"

• Like 3

Add to it.... I sold my other unit for more than I paid for the new one.....

• Like 3

Niiiice!

I must say Smitty, Rob has said that this cigar is not one to go for 'blind' but when they are 'on' they are like Behikes. He is right on both accounts. I'm resting this box for at least six months, but I recently had a few CPE's from other older orders this week and both cigars have been exceptional! ok.gif

I must say Smitty, Rob has said that this cigar is not one to go for 'blind' but when they are 'on' they are like Behikes. He is right on both accounts. I'm resting this box for at least six months, but I recently had a few CPE's from other older orders this week and both cigars have been exceptional! :ok:

Yeah I've seen Robs comments. Wish I had the extra coin to try one. Congrats and enjoy brother! You have nailed some nice Cohibas recently.

• Like 1

As promised here are some pics ROTT....the cigars arrived just waiting on their clothing now. Super oily sheen and an amazing smell. I can't wait to try one.

c94484e283056e70c83b08b94d90c071.jpg

a39298090a17e24b3ed9182d81c52e5d.jpg

Wow...lovely