Your latest CC Purchase?

I'm curious how the are. Let me know.

Would like to hear your option

I plan on lighting one up this upcoming week. I'll post after I do in the daily smoke.

Same here, I look forward to your first smoke of the RA H &F 225 Aniversario DoubleDD!

Wow...a real nice pick-up of Upmann Magnum tubos Jim!

• Like 1

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Same here, I look forward to your first smoke of the RA H &F 225 Aniversario DoubleDD!

Wow...a real nice pick-up of Upmann Magnum tubos Jim!

Thanks mate. Heard that these babies age really well. My wineador is officially out of capacity, having to resort to tupperdors nows LOL...I will try one of each this week and provide feedback. Never had one at this age before, have you?

Thanks mate. Heard that these babies age really well. My wineador is officially out of capacity, having to resort to tupperdors nows LOL...I will try one of each this week and provide feedback. Never had one at this age before, have you?

I have had aged cigars through friends and specific FoH purchases. If these have aged well, then you are in for a treat my friend! ok.gif (As cigars age they tend to become more refined, mild and smooth. This is when specific marca flavours really come to the fore!) My advice would be to take them out of the tubo packs and let them acclimatise in your tupperdor for 30 days and then sample.

• Like 1

I have had aged cigars through friends and specific FoH purchases. If these have aged well, then you are in for a treat my friend! ok.gif (As cigars age they tend to become more refined, mild and smooth. This is when specific marca flavours really come to the fore!) My advice would be to take them out of the tubo packs and let them acclimatise in your tupperdor for 30 days and then sample.

Thanks for the tip mate. Do you think it is wise to take them all out and place them in an empty box then place the box in the tupperdor/wineador? Would save me a lot of them if and when i want to smoke another lol.

Thanks for the tip mate. Do you think it is wise to take them all out and place them in an empty box then place the box in the tupperdor/wineador? Would save me a lot of them if and when i want to smoke another lol.

Definitely...good idea!

• Like 1

Robustots Supremos 2014

ARG DEC14

Very much looking forward to seeing these after they've been down a while...

I simply must win the lottery....
  • Like 1

BPC (ULA ABR 14...I hear ULA in '14 for Bolivar was fantastic, yes?) & LGC MDO4 (ULA FEB 15)

KyWrtCO.jpg

537GYuZ.jpg

WBlliag.jpg

The LGCs are the first time I've seen english on CC packaging...why is that?

• Like 4

BPC (ULA ABR 14...I hear ULA in '14 for Bolivar was fantastic, yes?) & LGC MDO4 (ULA FEB 15)

KyWrtCO.jpg

537GYuZ.jpg

WBlliag.jpg

The LGCs are the first time I've seen english on CC packaging...why is that?

I'm working my way through my second box of ULA OCT 14 BRCs now and they rank up there as one of the best cigars I've smoked this year.

• Like 1

I'm working my way through my second box of ULA OCT 14 BRCs now and they rank up there as one of the best cigars I've smoked this year.

I usually like to wait longer but I think I'm gonna have one of these BPC this weekend. I've heard so many good things about 2014 ULA codes and this particular box smells wonderful.

• Like 1

My mom stopped by last night with my newly acquired goods.

tI3eTYp.jpg

8Mo71XF.jpg

All of them are OPG SEP 14

KHyTDkh.jpg

Box numbers 322, 329. 498

Bz4F9eZ.jpg

40zdRSy.jpg

And they look and smell fantastic.

EGLAqOw.jpg

FqZSbOE.jpg

Man! Those are Beautiful! I've got to find some of those. Great score brother!