Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Guest photorob

just a HQ PLPC 10 pack from a member here. Sorry about the watermark, have had quite a few cigar photos stolen.

Guest photorob

Awesome pic, I would steal that, just saying

I'm more than happy for BOTL to use my photos as a wallpaper or personal use. The problem has been people posting them as their own, or using them for commercial purposes or monetary gain without contacting me first.

RASS courtesy of our host from the 24:24

ZNpxIbM.jpg

xTcTc4J.jpg

odKgjVf.jpg

Very nice! Waiting on mine to arrive with a few other boxes! How long did it take to get to you from logistics email?

A couple of boxes from recent 24:24's from our host:attachicon.gifimage.jpg attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Wish I'd picked up more than one box of the '11 Connie 1's, as they're smoking great!

Again, I too purchased 2 boxes of the Connies and the BBF probably on the same 24:24. I guess with you being in Ohio, mine should be coming very soon!

Guest photorob

Very nice! Waiting on mine to arrive with a few other boxes! How long did it take to get to you from logistics email?

It took 3 weeks from the logistics email to get to my door in Toronto Canada.

Again, I too purchased 2 boxes of the Connies and the BBF probably on the same 24:24. I guess with you being in Ohio, mine should be coming very soon!

usually 7 to 10 days to my door in greensboro. you being in clt i would think its would be around the same timeframe

A couple of boxes from recent 24:24's from our host:attachicon.gifimage.jpg attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Wish I'd picked up more than one box of the '11 Connie 1's, as they're smoking great!

Those 11's should be smoking even better with a few weeks rest, good grab!

• Like 1

OMG - first order arrived from our host - Pres - Let me just say what an honour it is to deal with somebody who clearly lives, breathes and appreciates cigars. I've always imported myself, this board has raved about JL no 2, listed on a 24:24 - i took the plunge - Service - Impeccable.....I've just sparked one ROTT.....SPEECHLESS......I thought I knew a good cigar until today - Mate, you should be very VERY proud of what you're doing - I'm literally lost for words. Love this forum and what it's all about

IMG_2513.jpg
IMG_2514.jpg
IMG_2515.jpg
  • Like 4

OMG - first order arrived from our host - Pres - Let me just say what an honour it is to deal with somebody who clearly lives, breathes and appreciates cigars. I've always imported myself, this board has raved about JL no 2, listed on a 24:24 - i took the plunge - Service - Impeccable.....I've just sparked one ROTT.....SPEECHLESS......I thought I knew a good cigar until today - Mate, you should be very VERY proud of what you're doing - I'm literally lost for words. Love this forum and what it's all about

IMG_2513.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

I completely agree! I cant wait for my SLR Regios to arrive.

• Like 1

Cab of RASS!!!!! I also got a box of them a few 24's ago. It will be interesting to compare the two.