Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Most of these boxes are never the prettiest but it's what's inside that counts

Cheers and congrats

Nice pick up! Congrats. I know Greek (and Turkish) when I see it. From the folks at Ferros. I saw similar boxes while visiting family in Cyprus over the summer....

Nice pick up! Congrats. I know Greek (and Turkish) when I see it. From the folks at Ferros. I saw similar boxes while visiting family in Cyprus over the summer....

I have learned to stay away from the vintage stuff from the Greeks/Cyprus. Much like the Italians, their storage conditions are not up to par.:(

That's why the prices are good. Unless you can find tubos. Tubos are usually ok.

I have learned to stay away from the vintage stuff from the Greeks/Cyprus. Much like the Italians, their storage conditions are not up to par.sad.png

That's why the prices are good. Unless you can find tubos. Tubos are usually ok.

Yeah - I was concerned as well - let's see how they smoke after a few weeks rest in my humidor :)

BHK52, Bhk54, cohiba supremos, some Monte sublimes 2008 and punch Benelux 2009.

Thinking of getting more. Omg I need professional help.

463e8dd479a2ea86b26c7422322856c6.jpg

799de6e8a4f6a5878c33aa2c5d93df64.jpg

a253a359821271cddc94c3e5275a311c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Incredible haul. Did you also Photoshop the background out of the images?

• Like 2

Wow. Incredible haul. Did you also Photoshop the background out of the images?

Lol, no photoshop. I took these photos with my iPhone 6 plus (I did use the chrome filter though).

I took these shots using an item called foldio2 (from kickstarter). It's a 'studio' box that has LED lights making 'studio like' conditions. You can change the background using white/black etc

Looks a bit 'artificial' I suppose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The new arrivals...

Por Larranaga "]image.jpg[/url]

Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills LAS SEP 14

image.jpg

Cheers!

Bill

I got those same Montecarlos and I'm dying to dive into them but I want so badly to age them...the struggle.