Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Loving the new Cohiba box/logo ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! A much cheaper option to the muo esplendido.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

• Like 2

From our host HDM Epi Deluxe lCDH release- never tried the HDM marca a little bit excited to burn one tonight!47109a625028db111e3025cda2347583.jpgcb5dad7323e0be862a9b3b3582053061.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the Epicure DeLuxe, enjoy! Let us know what you think!

Love the Epicure DeLuxe, enjoy! Let us know what you think!

Just finished one - my family's new bar ooened last week smoked a few cigarettes ( ok maybe too many) come the the conclusion my palette is still messed up as didn't taste too much - I know this is a great cigar so not smoking a cigar for a few days to give palette chance to refresh .... Buying from our host I damn well know that it's definately not the cigar haha

Picked up the recent 24:24 Aged Sampler from our host...

2 x Partagas Serie D No.4 OPA AGO 09

2 x Montecristo No.2 USE NOV 08

2 x H.Upmann Magnum 46 USE MAR 08

I smoked the Montecristo No.2 and H.Upmann Magnum 46 already and they were both great, super smooth, complex with subtle flavours...the type of attributes one looks for in aged cigars. I'm looking forward to sampling the Partagas Serie D No.4 next.

Funnily enough, here's a link to review of the H.Upmann USE MAR 08 cigar that demonstrates that it smoked very well young when it first came out.

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=98015

attachicon.gif2015-08-24 23.06.58.jpg

I love the 08 mag 46 and 08 monte 2s. Haven't tried an aged D4 yet.

RASCC, PLPC and a D4 as a bonus! Nice trade Travis...thanks again!

post-21459-0-37917000-1440703631_thumb.j

Cheers!

Bill

• Like 2

Picked up the recent 24:24 Aged Sampler from our host...

2 x Partagas Serie D No.4 OPA AGO 09

2 x Montecristo No.2 USE NOV 08

2 x H.Upmann Magnum 46 USE MAR 08

I smoked the Montecristo No.2 and H.Upmann Magnum 46 already and they were both great, super smooth, complex with subtle flavours...the type of attributes one looks for in aged cigars. I'm looking forward to sampling the Partagas Serie D No.4 next.

Funnily enough, here's a link to review of the H.Upmann USE MAR 08 cigar that demonstrates that it smoked very well young when it first came out.

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=98015

attachicon.gif2015-08-24 23.06.58.jpg

I can't wait to get my sampler, it hasn't shipped yet. Now that I've seen yours I'm losing all my patience lol. You'll have to let me know how the D4's are too.

Cheers,

Seth

The Chicago way....

Best city in the world for reasons like this!!!

Da Bears,

Seth

• Like 1

I love the 08 mag 46 and 08 monte 2s. Haven't tried an aged D4 yet.

I will let you know for sure!

I can't wait to get my sampler, it hasn't shipped yet. Now that I've seen yours I'm losing all my patience lol. You'll have to let me know how the D4's are too.

Cheers,

Seth

The samplers were delayed in coming from the warehouse for me too. Hang in there Seth!

I know how much you love those D4's my friend.