Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

A big Cohiba mail call at my place today:attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

The CoRo are HP and the Siglo VI are PSP/HQ (not sure which, as they have a black sticker, but My guess is HQ, as the wrappers are a touch lighter)... Both look and smell awesome.

I've been on a Cohiba buying kick lately.... And man, my wallet is feeling it!

Beautiful!! I've been on a Cohiba buying kick as well. In the last month bought boxes of Siglo II, Robustos, and Behike 52. Ditto your sentiment regarding the wallet!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

ayepatz, may I ask - how do those 15 SWs look and feel?

Very good construction. Nice sheen. Using Rob's system (although they were purchased elsewhere), I would rate them HQ.

Both boxes appear more oily in the flesh - the light is a bit rubbish in the pic.

• Like 1

Very good construction. Nice sheen. Using Rob's system (although they were purchased elsewhere), I would rate them HQ.

Both boxes appear more oily in the flesh - the light is a bit rubbish in the pic.

Thank you, much appreciated. So, there is still hope! Had some extremely tightly packed ones from that batch (also, not sourced through Rob), almost unsmokeable. Certainly not a good blind-buy at the moment.

Cheers

Paul

Not technically a purchase but a very kind gift from @CigSid.. After I kind of complained about my stock of PL Encantos, he contacted me to send sticks from his boxes ( obviously a few more of others).

Never seen this fine gentleman nor exchanged any messages in the past. In fact, we live about 10000 miles apart. Very moved by his generosity and kindness, world is a better place to live with the people of his kind..

Now, he started an intercontinental stick delivery channel, let's see what happens next! Thank you again @CigSid, appreciate these greatly.

f09a62f1b6b8d7582ec6aa9ac8759e99.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Class act.

Visiting Bruges Belgium. Picked up some regionals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! You will love the Boli Poderosos and want more, I predict.

• Like 2