Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Nice haul. How long is the sale going on? Did you happen to see any Libanos Regionals available?

I think it was 3 days from yesterday. I don't remember any Lebanon regionals but there were some Greek and Qatari Bolivar regionals. The biggest issue I found was they had pulled out mainly 25 counts for the sale. Due to humidor space I had to pass up some Bolivars and Hoyos. Other than that, was singing merry Christmas in my head while walking to the checkout. :)

This beautiful box arrived yesterday courtesy of our host.

They smell God like.

9f5ffeacbfccd73d5ffc6a13cf52f9d8.jpg

f0539d7c5a5eccd6df0443c9c2c26d86.jpg

b4a1d0bf221e6abc8d41815405150a0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Had my first Superiores last week, MUR Mar 2013. Phenomenal cigar, and well worth the price and stocked up on. Nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

One of my favorite cigars. I've smoked through a box of 2012s, 2013s and have two boxes of 2014s resting. The 12s were all stewed fruit while the 13s still had a bit of spice to them. I prefer the stewed fruit flavor so I'm going to try to leave the 2014s alone for a couple of years. Yeah, like that's gonna happen! Those 2014s don't have a chance of seeing their third birthday unless I misplace them or quit smoking CCs!

Cheers!

Bill

• Like 2

Had my first Superiores last week, MUR Mar 2013. Phenomenal cigar, and well worth the price and stocked up on. Nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

One of my favorite cigars. I've smoked through a box of 2012s, 2013s and have two boxes of 2014s resting. The 12s were all stewed fruit while the 13s still had a bit of spice to them. I prefer the stewed fruit flavor so I'm going to try to leave the 2014s alone for a couple of years. Yeah, like that's gonna happen! Those 2014s don't have a chance of seeing their third birthday unless I misplace them or quit smoking CCs!

Cheers!

Bill

I prefer that light spice you speak of on the 13's. Very balanced and subtle combination of flavors. For my palette, its everything I could ask for in a cigar at that price point. Stock piling them in Miami..

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk