Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Well, technically speaking, you can't take your cigars with you either, just sayin'

You have a good point there. I guess I'll just have to smoke faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

HPC EPI 1 from a recent 24:24

Great pick-up...one of my favorites!
  • Like 1

My pick-ups from Andorra last week:

H.Upmann Half Corona (Box of 25) - RAE ENE 15

H.Upmann Magnum 48 (Cab of 25) - LE 2009 - MOA OCT 09

Montecristo No.4 (Box of 10) - GEO DIC 14

Montecristo No.5 (Box of 10) - LAS DIC 13

Vegas Robaina Short Robaina (Box of 25) - RE Andorra 2014 - SUE JUL 14

IMG_9464.JPG

Pure chocolate aroma:

IMG_9465.JPG

Nice haul!

I am plenty curious to know where you found the Mag 48s. One of my all time favorites. If you are willing to share please PM.

Thanks to our host.

3829793185cdb69f23f2e8eb7b51d8bd.jpg4ebb8259072045a55e5cc4f050e058fe.jpgf851a15f303660cbcdc5b2c8a2766147.jpgc0842ad1cbc7196c3d75931ccd2de55c.jpg

Damn those look good

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I'm really excited to get into this box, it looks and smells incredible. Going to be tough waiting 30 days for them to recover from their travels to me.

I was only able to wait 1 week and it was still decent... The waiting game is pure pain for me.

2nd box is on its way to me and this one is from here so I'm expecting it to be even better ?

I was only able to wait 1 week and it was still decent... The waiting game is pure pain for me.

I usually have one after about a week, but i had a few boxes come in over the last month or two so I have some other things coming out of the 30 day rest that should occupy me for now. Still going to be difficult though, especially with the weather warming up so much.