Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

These will make me happy.

Any opinions about when the'll be ready to quaff?

post-1876-0-39456100-1463073257_thumb.jp

post-1876-0-72458700-1463073493_thumb.jp

36617739c99c7d529b6a75501ccd0acf.jpg

ROTT... NY style

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It's funny, I looked at those slices and said "hmmmmm, those look like NY slices, but most guys on here aren't from NY, so hmmm, where in the world are they able to make slices that resemble that greasy goodness of a NY slice?" then I saw your comment. Where are those slices from brother?

• Like 1

It's funny, I looked at those slices and said "hmmmmm, those look like NY slices, but most guys on here aren't from NY, so hmmm, where in the world are they able to make slices that resemble that greasy goodness of a NY slice?" then I saw your comment. Where are those slices from brother?

I'm from Boston, living in the Midwest. I know what good NY slices look like and I miss them dearly. Cracker style pizza sucks! (google St Louis style pizza for explanation)

• Like 1

Pizza is never as good as where you grew up.

Not sure about never, but pizza is like an accent. Each area is slightly different.

Some are downright confusing.

Manhasset. Came home and the Family had left two. Never. Never. Never leave pizza behind when I get home. I will finish it. Not my favorite but they work.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Gino's?

• Like 1

Can always tell by the way the crust looks if its going to be a good pie or not

And no crust = suckage!