Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

1 hour ago, jschrader510 said:

Went down to the James J Fox shop at Harrod's yesterday. Only ended up getting two SLR Series A's from 2000. The wrappers on the RA and PL regionals didn't look that great. The RyJ Capuletos edicion limitadas looked awesome but since the SLR's were quite a bit cheaper and have 16 years on them that's what I went for. 

JJ Fox.jpg

The only time that I ever bought CC with beetles s was from there so I hope you have better luck than I. Three ruined boxes of Cohiba's

20 minutes ago, James4226c said:

I've been really busy so I needed to stock up on the short stuff.

14681804_10154608661623980_5395135502278

Been stocking up on Petit Coronas as well: PLPC, Principe, BPC, HUPC, MC#4... still looking for Du Prince and/or Coloniales. Love the vitola. 

Just received my quarter box of Upmann Mag 56 LEs from our host. Massive sticks, they are. Luckily the winter weather will keep me from giving them a try too soon. 

Humi_nov16.jpg

• Like 1

Picked up one of the 20 boxes of the first shipment of LGC Glorias in Stuttgart. No singles were available. My buddy smoked one from another box and I got to try it. It was bland as can be. I can only hope that it was because they were very fresh and/or in transport shock. They do look nice...
30e4b49b5befaa54b5ca814e90148c45.jpg
41c39d2e890f087ca2d9b42f30273461.jpg
2678aef8641daddee1730071996040b6.jpg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

Picked up one of the 20 boxes of the first shipment of LGC Glorias in Stuttgart. No singles were available. My buddy smoked one from another box and I got to try it. It was bland as can be. I can only hope that it was because they were very fresh and/or in transport shock. They do look nice...

Nice !

1 hour ago, Lotusguy said:

August of this year, man!  You're lucky you could light one!  I'm sure a few months (3-6) from now you will have a better idea of their character.

• Like 1

August of this year, man!  You're lucky you could light one!  I'm sure a few months (3-6) from now you will have a better idea of their character.

Not planning on touching them before their first birthday :)

Today I took delivery of a box I have been dying to try. BRA Oct 12 Diplomaticos RE Spain. These little guys look awesome! Two other Dip RE's were thrown in also, talk about a home run! A little too cold tonight for an evening smoke but the rest of the week looks decent so will be digging in to these asap. Who knows maybe a good stick for a first time review!

IMG_1533.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

... and get rid of that nasty sticker off the inner lid. Still possible to easily peel off, not sticking too firmly....

Couldn't believe they are starting doing that now.