Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

A 15er of Castro's own Siglo 6 showed today along with an incredible Hupmann 2 box, all rudy and ready for some down time before trying.   I would post pictures brother enthralled with this party short on the back porch.   Tastes great, but one side of the wrapper is a bit flame-retardant....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, westg said:

Serie connoisseur no 3 and some custom rolls ....some serious cigar filth :party:  

I tried for those SdC#3's when they were up, you lucky dawg you!  And you're on the wrong side of the planet to work a trade... :(

• Like 1

Does anyone know how to get more storage for all of them? )

4-wsSGYuNXx9FqqhivlP3E_h5i2yERq5kMQXUfUr_g1Twd1PqA_k6Y7glcB2i1JCG091_bhWN50gINsccHt0l3MojOO3hS166zeNGfTVGQ_VtfjMqLaym502ljAAcUXxlQdOuQtyan1pwRhMt0aYf9TJomTpQDckNSkHnAPeTsZTZ7pomW7HioQ0Q7CrGNelpH3wS_TUEZ9hJmm7FVOn3ovX9L9bcbrOFtk7KzbQvhteo7l6lwjcNsjo4U7Db-7d-dWXpp4D7-XMMdzmpryQhszBSW0vJdVetT_AfTfn_Ib8ixDDDr0D1-p_xwKegx37zrKkGaSEXR0TQY8bfdwgiFfhVnrNgQAEHrckXYc-0mMfavmUqA3thJM2l59dpqMofld8PkGpw9tsv_wQK7aG0-zdRbkterLikyQwVNLpAeiTFuv0-nZXEcmoxWGtv5A679Amyrqto0qS31JcgfEQ7-oCwhgSmFrjja-x6PKhqAPAWndvy9cl7g1X-nEITOQsygKwNQl2wwKnZ1B4mFJVdYgTVNBdTM8PB59bf2do91j8vYvB46WwErhT4zPZ_idnc85XwofyXQv7pZlC2ZLc9d0LqMvzhHnvIlBNsm7nBKzjo9tX=w1320-h990-no

PX0VYBnjyxe5B8zWkESIoFP3gaNAHfYDa4rdT4aRJW3lAFwOF4WGgzJ31y8Yw3Lvxrcg-mxAkQFD-lMAE6BoReiT9Qda8BgbcetmBr4dXSPCV6z97FtljGnc2Mw3DhjCIBZxIpZDK9ExwTBWmqthN4kLHTZBO7pj0vIIgqz0DnU5KDZOKUboimew2B-o7sSLoe_c05nBGVlKSCJYOl7-U_n2ehwOuaKHQ3GrgiBpZj87NRjCBt-2MfVfWvhI9irMvK-2EdN7wD7bnCauO6voLcgWMzX9Rm2Tl94M6ZLLgurY1udpOX-6xmCSOCOrsrFAbPQYQiA8HJinbbf_9FWsxUECK71KZpyZEw4FjqoUebpVwi107FeAIdk81uM3FV4fgz6wds6zetUyiodRXtTakvf7yZFF_9ME0_ZAIMtn3JzRcOIkM-jaunvFEi_xbTh0GS65zwpXu1ZuqLO48lA_n4xeMLjvam4tIbvMuW5O2wMd0daGaR-XjLoO_Ti3z_e5tjUDY8G5b_xIreJwNty19Dmatruoyq5ku8rvGV25SAioIvJ_14JzV8ta5Mw7B_tdo_OzYEOMTYtG4LBMvP-MSiAYaCmtNZojXycs9KsX0xPSbo7s=w1320-h990-no

Coolers bro, coolers!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rootsrock said:

Ramon Allones Alemania
Love how these look and are packed

IMG_0487.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to know how they smoke once you try one! Love the marca

16 minutes ago, andy said:

Robusto sampler from a recent 24.24 arrived. Perfect condition. Mystery bonus 16th cigar looks like one of Hamlet's new range. Thanks team. 20161109_202901.jpg

I got one on the way too......they look great.  Allows me to keep the full boxes "intact" for some primo aging.........

Robusto sampler from a recent 24.24 arrived. Perfect condition. Mystery bonus 16th cigar looks like one of Hamlet's new range. Thanks team. 20161109_202901.jpg

Thought mine would arrive today, but no. Will get excited on the way home tomorrow though! BTW - Tabaquero by Hamlet Solomon by the looks of it. I've got three from earlier this year, untouched, but one's on the list for this weekend's camp (not Winnipesaukee).

• Like 1

Damnit! Triple post?!?!?

"Curl test?" If they don't curl then is that a possibility of fakes? Never heard anyone mention this, and I've only noticed it in your videos.....where did you learn/hear about this?

Love your posts, keep em coming.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, andy said:

Ordered two of those myself....  Look pretty dern good for "2nds"  Boss' eyes must be going....  LOL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, irratebass said:

"Curl test?" If they don't curl then is that a possibility of fakes? Never heard anyone mention this, and I've only noticed it in your videos.....where did you learn/hear about this?

Love your posts, keep em coming.

It was something I heard once and saw. This is something that happens with the vellum paper that they use in Cuba. Not to say that a counterfeiter couldn't/use it, but why bother. It's just another indicator or a legit box. Of course, that could be complete BS too. 

Having said all that, never once have I suspected any issues from our host and his staff. All A++ boxes.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BarryNY said:

I got one on the way too......they look great.  Allows me to keep the full boxes "intact" for some primo aging.........

That was my thought too. I was smoking from boxes I should be keeping for longer. These can be a distraction. Only smoked D4 an BRC before

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

Thought mine would arrive today, but no. Will get excited on the way home tomorrow though! BTW - Tabaquero by Hamlet Solomon by the looks of it. I've got three from earlier this year, untouched, but one's on the list for this weekend's camp (not Winnipesaukee).

Will have to try and let them rest for 30 days. The Hamlet might be a Christmas smoke. 

20161109_202901.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BuzzArd said:

Ordered two of those myself....  Look pretty dern good for "2nds"  Boss' eyes must be going....  LOL

I agree. Cannot see why these were seconds. The wrappers on the BRC look a little flat compared to the rest but smell great