Your latest CC Purchase?

1 hour ago, BarryNY said:

Another HQ from our Host.

Unfortunately the delivery timing was off today :(

"You need another box of cigars because???".....................

BBF.jpg

Because you want to visit Camp W. 

• Like 2

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Opened the first of four packages waiting at my desk upon return from Vegas.   Think I'll make this like early Christmas....   Maybe work for another hour and open another package...?  The other three contain at a minimun a 15er of Cohiba tubos, and a maximum of two full boxes of these lovelies or (I expect) that PSP box of HDM Epi2's that made El Prez cry with joy when he saw them.  That was months ago....  Finally getting caught up!!

image.jpeg

• Like 2

On 11/25/2016 at 1:53 PM, saintmickey said:

Very happy with these two...Bolivar RC coming as well as Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure no.2 SLB...

Not sure if the hunt, the wait or the smoke is the best part. Ah wait...the smoke is the best part.

fullsizeoutput_ad.jpeg

IMG_0033.JPG

fullsizeoutput_ac.jpeg

Snip20161125_3.png

The RASS is the best box of the group IMHO. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Westside Threat said:

Very nice, I knew I should have pulled the trigger on those Connie A's

Mine arrived yesterday and I opened thrm today.   Pretty darn nice for "2nds". 

Also got a beautiful HDM epi 2 PSP box but that one suffered an insult along the trip and there are several cracked feet.  Shouldn't be an issue.  AND the Siglo IV tubos 15 box came as well.  Most look good but none had been opened prior.   Noticed some interesting mottling to the wrappers on most, but they sure smell good!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BarryNY said:

Two boxes waiting at the door............oh yeah!

Another surprise.....The 24:24 for the HU Connie A was quoted as PE MEG JUN 16....look what the stork brought...........to go along with the fine HQ HDM EE.

Thanks Guys!

HUCA.jpg

HUCA1.jpg

HDMEE.jpg

God bless those Connie's A, amazing sticks!!

Enjoy!

• Like 1

On 11/28/2016 at 6:22 PM, saintmickey said:

Just beautiful...in so many ways!

The presentation packaging was the best I've seen in a long while. It was like opening layers of anticipation until the grand finale when one finally gets to actually open the lid of the cigars.  Very cool.

10 minutes ago, BEVOSREVENGE said:

Have I told you guys about my addiction to HDM??

DSC06740 copy.jpg

Know what you mean @BEVOSREVENGE 

I ordered yet another box of Epi 2 with todays 24:72. Think I'm approaching 500 of the little gems....  

Nice looking sticks!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

Know what you mean @BEVOSREVENGE 

I ordered yet another box of Epi 2 with todays 24:72. Think I'm approaching 500 of the little gems....  

Nice looking sticks!!

500 EE's? Wow! Go big or go home as they say..... 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

500 EE's? Wow! Go big or go home as they say..... 

NO!    But I Wish.  

Epi 2's!!  LOVE them!  I wanted to be able to dip into them over the next ten years and experience their change AND have some to share with my uncle!!  I still haven't tried my first EE yet, but I do at least have a box on hand.  Not yet here 60 days though....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

NO!    But I Wish.  

Epi 2's!!  LOVE them!  I wanted to be able to dip into them over the next ten years and experience their change AND have some to share with my uncle!!  I still haven't tried my first EE yet, but I do at least have a box on hand.  Not yet here 60 days though....

Man, I only have 125 HDM Epi 2s and thought that was bad.  

I have 235 HDM EEs, so I am trying to get to 500.  @Bohn007 is helping me with addiction counseling.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, BEVOSREVENGE said:

Man, I only have 125 HDM Epi 2s and thought that was bad.  

I have 235 HDM EEs, so I am trying to get to 500.  @Bohn007 is helping me with addiction counseling.

I'll help in any way that I can.   Like, I'll poke you every time HDMEpi2 come up and you will then have to buy!

And then call Bohn007...

Actually, I just looked at my CC statement.  :unsure:

Might be selling out.  I mean, I don't really need the house, do I?  Long as I can safely store my smokes!!!

• Like 1