Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

1 hour ago, BuzzArd said:

I'll help in any way that I can.   Like, I'll poke you every time HDMEpi2 come up and you will then have to buy!

And then call Bohn007...

Actually, I just looked at my CC statement.  :unsure:

Might be selling out.  I mean, I don't really need the house, do I?  Long as I can safely store my smokes!!!

You don't need to sell the house. Just get a home equity loan. Then once you have enough cigars stored at Camp W, we can set you up to buy more boxes on margin using your current inventory as collateral. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

You don't need to sell the house. Just get a home equity loan. Then once you have enough cigars stored at Camp W, we can set you up to buy more boxes on margin using your current inventory as collateral. 

:daydream:

hmmm. Could we make that work....?

2011 Trinidad Fundadores BLM JUL 11 and two bottles of Ron Caney 7 year aged Rum. Going for the long and skinnies. 

IMG_9710.JPG

What's the extra band about?

2 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

MUR 13 MdO2, one more box of Glorias, and a white whale that I have been searching and waiting for a long time... Punch Superfinos RE.
90cf8342efa410dae7ddb1204b0f3a0b.jpg
01e5f6179096b6fb8c4d3e3dcfa13772.jpg
c00e8ff47cdaa3ae25d5523d2991efde.jpg
aff2161a5b13c787c9f284c2d76c42c8.jpg
edf0a6029495d93e85b77d08d5a2eff3.jpg
34eb01ebadad368ee6e41fdf845b8cb1.jpg
671b93e006d40d9fe9e4304b59ff04ee.jpg

Excellent score!  They are wonderful little cigars, congrats on finding some

• Like 3

On 12/2/2016 at 1:30 AM, Bohn007 said:

:devil2:

• Like 1