Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

4 hours ago, clutch5150 said:

Get the door, and it wasn't Dominos that just arrived. From our host and ecstatic to score some PSP's of this. My favorite year for these! Thanks Rob! :)

20161207_150519_resized.jpg

20161207_150602_resized.jpg

Got a box of those as well, same code, and haven't tried one yet....  Might be due!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, clutch5150 said:

Get the door, and it wasn't Dominos that just arrived. From our host and ecstatic to score some PSP's of this. My favorite year for these! Thanks Rob! :)

20161207_150519_resized.jpg

20161207_150602_resized.jpg

Just got these in this week as well. I only ordered a 3 pack but very excited since these are officially the oldest cigars I currently own!

Will save them for a special occasion(s)

5 hours ago, JohnS said:

If you are eagerly awaiting your 2016 12 Days of Christmas Sampler...then feast your eyes!

2016-12-07 23.03.14.jpg

How awesome is this sampler? Thank you Team FoH for making this possible! Below is Rob's description for your reference...

JohnS, Thanks for posting this!  I completely forgot to save descriptions that day as I was attending our Thanksgiving turkey and was totally distracted with the LGCMDO4 I was enjoying at the same time!!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BuzzArd said:

JohnS, Thanks for posting this!  I completely forgot to save descriptions that day as I was attending our Thanksgiving turkey and was totally distracted with the LGCMDO4 I was enjoying at the same time!!  

My pleasure @BuzzArd! It was really nice of @El Presidente to put the box codes and descriptions up!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

2008 Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial 50 Cab EMA SEP 08 box split with @BEVOSREVENGE

IMG_9793.JPG

Superb.   Have one yet?   That's a drool-worthy purchase there.   Still have not sampled a single EE yet, but I did buy the 10ct from the locker sale a couple days ago.  Looking forward to trying them. 

Received my package from 2016 Encuentros De Amigos Festival today and here it is....... the Havana Club glasses are from the country event at Hector Luis Farm, and the 6 pack of Siglo VI Cañonazos are from the Salvador Farm:angry: :(

15.JPG

IMG_5271.jpg

IMG_5266.jpg

IMG_5272.jpg

IMG_5263.jpg

• Like 4

I just received my Christmas sampler today.  Cigars look great.  I'm really intrigued by the Fonseca Number 1 as I've never had one but I enjoy the size.  Looking forward to "sampling".

• Like 3