Your latest CC Purchase?

I just received my Christmas sampler today.  Cigars look great.  I'm really intrigued by the Fonseca Number 1 as I've never had one but I enjoy the size.  Looking forward to "sampling".

Picture a Partagas Serie D no4 on sterioids in a Lonsdale format. I've smoked one out of a box from the last time they popped up on 2424. They are so delicous. Can't wait to get a little more age on them

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

From a FOH sampler been resting since 10/20............HU#2..........very nice smoke definitely good now destined for greatness in a few years.  Toughed it out on a cold 36F night........

HU2.jpg

Was able to have a few friends join me...................

HU2b.jpg

HU2a.jpg

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, BarryNY said:

From a FOH sampler been resting since 10/20............HU#2..........very nice smoke definitely good now destined for greatness in a few years.  Toughed it out on a cold 36F night........

HU2.jpg

One of my favorite cigars. A great choice. Already had a RASS earlier tonight, just debating whether to turn on the heater and double down or wait till tomorrow

• Like 2

21 hours ago, BuzzArd said:

I'm just thrilled I got a chance to own some, since @BEVOSREVENGE seems bent on denuding the entire western hemisphere of available stock.   

:rotfl:

Bohn and I scored with the EEs he found.  Luckily for you I was busy during the locker clearance or I would have jumped all over a box of 10 ???

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BEVOSREVENGE said:

Bohn and I scored with the EEs he found.  Luckily for you I was busy during the locker clearance or I would have jumped all over a box of 10 ???

I had to find the cab because it was the only way to buy them without having to race you to the "send" button. I think the ten cigars would have lasted you two weeks as much as you like them though. The only question is will you be able to wait 30 days to have the first of the '08's?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BEVOSREVENGE said:

You probably woulda beat me too....   Nevermind that I refreshed every 5 seconds and saw the new thread with "zero" views, scrolled rapidly through the page and saw a 10-er in my striking range and pecked out an email.   EE loving fingers can't be beat I'm sure!!  Lol. 

Pretty jazzed to get confirmed on those. 

:daydream:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

I had to find the cab because it was the only way to buy them without having to race you to the "send" button. I think the ten cigars would have lasted you two weeks as much as you like them though. The only question is will you be able to wait 30 days to have the first of the '08's?

I may wait 60 days, just so they get proper rest.  Cannot waste a good 2008 stick being too eager.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aardwolf said:

Monte Especial No. 1s (BAP August 10):
c69b68c2894c2a0ccc3b06c43e7ec24d.jpg

I am assuming that those are the Monte Especial. There is also a Monte #1 but not an Especial #1 as I understand the Marca

14 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

I am assuming that those are the Monte Especial. There is also a Monte #1 but not an Especial #1 as I understand the Marca

I just go by CCW.   Thanks for your critical interest in my post.

me1.PNG

9 hours ago, Aardwolf said:

I just go by CCW. 

me1.PNG

There is some confusion on that, so I completely understand. This is from Habanos S.A. Website

Montecristo Especial

Vitola de Galera: Laguito No. 1
Length: 192 mm (7 1/2")
Ring Gauge: 38 (15.08 mm)

montecristo Especial.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

You will love the RA Superiores. I have a box with the exact same code. 

This 4 "pack" Blake got was from a trade I did with him.  You know those 2012 are good!

And the 2008 PSD4 was from a PSP box from Rob....

4 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

There is some confusion on that, so I completely understand. This is from Habanos S.A. Website

Montecristo Especial Vitola de Galera: Laguito No. 1
Length: 192 mm (7 1/2")
Ring Gauge: 38 (15.08 mm)

montecristo Especial.png

Yep, correct Bohn, as I stated in the other thread - wrongly put on CCW. One of a very few errors that slipped through. To be put on the agenda once the new site will be up and running again.... :thumbsup: