Your latest CC Purchase?

23 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

I am assuming that those are the Monte Especial. There is also a Monte #1 but not an Especial #1 as I understand the Marca

23 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

There is some confusion on that, so I completely understand. This is from Habanos S.A. Website

18 hours ago, Fugu said:

Yep, correct Bohn, as I stated in the other thread - wrongly put on CCW. One of a very few errors that slipped through. To be put on the agenda once the new site will be up and running again.... :thumbsup:

Hmm, lotta commenting but no "Like"ing...  It's about the beautiful gars. B)  I must have just forgot to insert the Laguito.

• Like 2

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

23 hours ago, Aardwolf said:

Hmm, lotta commenting but no "Like"ing...  It's about the beautiful gars. B)  I must have just forgot to insert the Laguito.

The Especial is a great cigar and hard to get. I actually have an aged box on the way from our host 

• Like 1

Just made my very first FOH purchase! On the 24:24 that ended earlier today I grabbed a cab of the Trinidad Reyes a cigar that I am unfamiliar with but the description captivated me. Typically an HdM, PL and RA smoker so looking forward to a new profile. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jimmy_jack said:

Well...this happened with my latest purchase. So for a while I won't be able to post here. I know I could Tetris another box or two...but for a while I'm using the online humidor offered by our host. At least they will age with hands off.

IMG_4246.JPG

I am thinking you are to be able to fit half a dozen more boxes in there. Either strategically placed robustos or a nice selection of minutos…

Show us what ya got, BOTL!!

;)

• Like 1

Received my package from 2016 Encuentros De Amigos Festival today and here it is....... the Havana Club glasses are from the country event at Hector Luis Farm, and the 6 pack of Siglo VI Cañonazos are from the Salvador Farm:angry: 

15.JPG

IMG_5271.jpg

IMG_5266.jpg

IMG_5272.jpg

IMG_5263.jpg

Damn these sticks looks perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

These had been languishing in the local post office for a couple of days and I finally had time to pick them up today.

HdM Le Hoyo du Prince TOR JUN 16 from a recent 24.b16bd30132a5c7089190e6136bfe2a42.jpga2655574699facc159a7d7a802524fa8.jpg
May have to have one before putting them away for a while...

• Like 2

Got these 4 boxes on a trip to Cuba last month........be gentle I'm a noob ;)  I have read some don't like the open's, but I find them decent. The Wide Churchills and Montecristos I've had before, the other two I got by testing......lots and lots of testing during the week ;) 

20161105_150553.jpg

• Like 4

21 hours ago, SaintMickey® said:

I should sell a kidney or get a second mortgage for a box of these...great year 1966! 

Very nice.

Mick

Box code is OGA SEP 11, wish I could find a Cohiba from 1966 to actually sample.

• Like 1