Your latest CC Purchase?

20 hours ago, GWG said:

Nice looking Saint Luis Rey Regios, going to let them sit a few months before I start exploring. IMG_20161213_160201133.jpg

Love the Regios.  30 to 45 days of rest and then you need to tear into that box!

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Mine as well. It was a good year for the Cuban cigar industry. At least based upon this year's purchases

Me too. Oct '66. We could start a club on camp!
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

03/66. You youngsters are always trying to start something. I would suggest that we smoke @BEVOSREVENGE'S cigars for the inauguration of the club

I am in, but do you really want to hang out with some born in 67?

31 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

Flexibility is an art form in life. 

Flexibility is not necessary, I found a way to be included with you old guys born in 1966.

The Year of the Fire Horse 

Those born between January 21, 1966 and February 8, 1967 are members of the Fire Horse Chinese Zodiac sign. The passionate influence of the Fire Element makes the Fire Horse the most unconventional, freedom-loving and adventurous of the Horse types. For the Fire Horse, there is little enjoyment to be found in a slow-paced life. Instead, members of the sign prefer excitement at every turn, which explains why the interests and focus of the Fire Horse can change on a whim. The passionate nature of the Fire Horse is often found to be appealing to others, which explains why they have a long-line of admirers and followers. Luckily, the Fire Horse is quite at ease in leadership roles and actively seeks the opportunity to do so.

3 minutes ago, BEVOSREVENGE said:

Flexibility is not necessary, I found a way to be included with you old guys born in 1966.

The Year of the Fire Horse 

Those born between January 21, 1966 and February 8, 1967 are members of the Fire Horse Chinese Zodiac sign. The passionate influence of the Fire Element makes the Fire Horse the most unconventional, freedom-loving and adventurous of the Horse types. For the Fire Horse, there is little enjoyment to be found in a slow-paced life. Instead, members of the sign prefer excitement at every turn, which explains why the interests and focus of the Fire Horse can change on a whim. The passionate nature of the Fire Horse is often found to be appealing to others, which explains why they have a long-line of admirers and followers. Luckily, the Fire Horse is quite at ease in leadership roles and actively seeks the opportunity to do so.

I like it. You are in! 

22 minutes ago, GrouchoMarx said:

This is my haul from head office - just back way too early in the morning yesterday!

2 X Siglo VI (slb) - SOM SEP 16

1 X RyJ Ltd. Ed. Capuletos  (25) - SOM SEP 16 

1 X Siglo V (5x5) - LAR OCT 13

1 X Siglo V (slb) - TUO DIC 12 

1 X Montecristo Double Edmundo (10) - RAU FEB 16

Singles: (2016)

2 Vigia tubos, MAG46, Edmundo Tubo, Wide Churchill, Siglo 2

2003 Partagas Anejados

2006 HDM Palmas Extra, and Anejado.

A-thehaul.jpg

Fantastic!

• Like 2

On 12/17/2016 at 9:52 PM, BellevilleMXZ said:

Got these 4 boxes on a trip to Cuba last month........be gentle I'm a noob ;)  I have read some don't like the open's, but I find them decent. The Wide Churchills and Montecristos I've had before, the other two I got by testing......lots and lots of testing during the week ;) 

20161105_150553.jpg

If you like them, that's all that matters. Great haul.

• Like 1