Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 1/28/2017 at 5:58 PM, El Hoze said:

50 Cab Lusitanias from Rob. PUR AGO 16. Smell great. Given I am about 300 deep on Lusis I wonder what the world will look like when I'm finally deep into this box.....always fun to think about. 

IMG_5083.JPG

Hope mine from the 15% off sale looks this nice. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, ComancheKeen said:

Back from Varadero the other day. No SLR Marquez to speak of at any of the 4 LCDH's. Same goes for Behike, Lanceros or Esplendidos (25ct). Did not make the trip into Havana as I brought along my kids. That said plenty of great regular production to be found and from what I saw and brought back the quality look outstanding. My dads haul included Partagas 898, Culebras and PSD5's, Trinidad Topes, and RyJ Capelutos and Wide Churchills, so plenty of good smokes to go round for the next number of years.

Here is my loot. Maybe a little Cohiba heavy, but they are completely unaffordable in my neck of the woods and once I saw the box dates/codes they were coming home with me.

Cheers,

Kyle

Dip 2 TOS SEP 16

DSC01960.JPG

Siglo VI (10) ARG NOV 14

DSC01964.JPG

Cohiba Coronas Especiales TUO JUN 13

DSC01965.JPG

CoRo BTO OCT 12

DSC01966.JPG

Esplendidos (5X3) AMO AGO 16

DSC01968.JPG

Alphonso Robustos & Piramides

DSC01972.JPG

Any plans for the Super Bowl?  ?

• Like 1

What could be better than 25 RASS? A cab of 50 that look and smell as good as these! UTE JUN 16

IMG_7530.JPG

Some of the best RASS wrappers I've seen. Amazing what's coming off the island the last couple years. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1