Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

1 hour ago, Jbhunter223 said:

Just ordered a box of PLP, saw a deal I could pass up. And opinions on how long these should rest?

My plp are a couple years old now and have been getting better and better. They were even delicious at less than one year old.   I say let them acclimate for a month or 2 then enjoy!

1 hour ago, oside said:

My plp are a couple years old now and have been getting better and better. They were even delicious at less than one year old.   I say let them acclimate for a month or 2 then enjoy!

Thank you!  I learned the hard way to let them rest a while after shipping, and 2 years.... Maybe I should have gotten 2 boxes!  Haha.  

• Like 2

" userid="649"]
From the Perlas discussion a couple weeks ago....
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a178a28a9614e39b76c2b0dc43c2fd16.jpgae46390f4daf20bf0b5474cb48fac718.jpg04f7bea34efb1994079506b79a61c053.jpg

I saw these but didn't go for them and slightly regretted it, but i picked up my favourite little Monte 5s a couple of days later so all's good. They're in transit...

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Akela3rd said:

I saw these but didn't go for them and slightly regretted it, but i picked up my favourite little Monte 5s a couple of days later so all's good. They're in transit...emoji39.png

I ordered a box of Monte 5's TOO!
I ordered SEP October 2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

" userid="649"] I ordered a box of Monte 5's TOO!
I ordered SEP October 2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Smooth move brother!

• Like 1