Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

19 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

That's a big smoke for you, Tim....  :2thumbs:

My latest showed up four at a time today.  And glad I was the first to the mailbox today.  This would have caused a row...

Sadly there was only one box of Fonseca on the shelf and I missed out on a second.   Glad to have this one though   Definitely a unique smoke.

image.jpeg

I have quite a few big cigars actually. It's Time that I don't have much of on the weekends. :) I have been itching to try an aged RAG that a friend gave me but I just can't put together two hours of just sitting down and giving it the undivided attention it deserves. 

After seeing the Discontinued List, I had to grab few boxes of favourites. Still can't believe the BCG's are getting the axe!!

Sorry for the crappy photos.

IMG_20170209_124322.jpg IMG_20170209_124545.jpgIMG_20170209_124322.jpgIMG_20170209_124014.jpgIMG_20170209_124716.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You do know the Punch DC 25's will still be around, right? :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I have the same PLPC ELM ARB 14 on the way. Head start is always good on the plpc.
I will compare it to my 06 PLPC cab that is half full.

Regards.

• Like 2