Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

15 minutes ago, zeedubbya said:

There's just something amazing about a great Cohiba Tubos.  This was from a trade with @Jimmy_jack and I have to say I just can't stop looking at it.  They're nearly perfect.  It's unfortunate I know how much better they are with 5 years age on them because otherwise I would be killing this with fire tonight.  Just had to share.  Marvelous El Laguito rolled CORO Tubos.  

IMG_0085.JPG

Glad you like them BOTL!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BuzzArd said:

My current favorite size....  If you haven't alread, get you some PLPCs. 

Fantastic. 

I bought a box of PSP a month ago but they will be down for a long nap

• Like 1

On 4/10/2017 at 3:57 PM, Isaac said:

Probably the smallest ring gauge I have ever smoked. Can't wait to give these a go. 

IMG_0912.JPG

IMG_0913.JPG

I bought a box last month. I'd also never had anything that thin, aside from like cigarillos or italian cheroots. I've been very pleased with the box. Lots of richness, and a decent amount of complexity. Long smoke duration.

Have you smoked any of yours yet?

• Like 2

RyJ Cazadores ORG Jun 16... First time with the cazzies. Dark, reddish wrappers. They look great.

20170414_101416.thumb.jpg.6fba89a124964e79fe11a11ceb3a0253.jpg

That's cos they are - enjoy!

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

• Like 3