Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

5 hours ago, Jimmy_jack said:

Me thinks I should grab some picadores. Always catch my eye.

I was surprised on several levels when I saw these...One, that they were still there after several hours of the 24:24 being posted, and secondlly, the price. A few bucks less than other places, so it seemed like a good time to get my hands on this almost universally heralded smoke. Thirdly, a BOTL I have immense respect for went deep on these, and  when this dude goes deep, you know it's good. I also just got paid for a gig, sooooooooo....

I'm a big fan of the PLPC and have a cab from '14 marinating for a few more years.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Luca said:
My brother just returned from the UK and was kind enough to grab some Sautter custom hand rolls. Very excited to smoke them!!
From Left to Right:
  • Queen Robusto (50 RG, 4 3/4“)
  • Elephantes (62 RG, 5 1/2")
  • Mini Lorenzo (Pyriamides 80 RG, 5")

Sautter Handrolls.jpg

Sautter Handrolls 2.jpg

Wow, that Lorenzo is so wide it barely looks like a pyramide! You will have to let us know what it was like, enjoy!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, David88 said:

Wow, that Lorenzo is so wide it barely looks like a pyramide! You will have to let us know what it was like, enjoy!

It is bloody huge!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw it!! Yes will let you guys know how it smokes :)

• Like 1

My brother just returned from the UK and was kind enough to grab some Sautter custom hand rolls. Very excited to smoke them!! From Left to Right:
    58fc3f4e815c3_SautterHandrolls.thumb.jpg.b5329a6fb00fe9c44705c3bd1414afdd.jpg

58fc3f54bb5e7_SautterHandrolls2.thumb.jpg.49fd771ab2bd703e9879646d6167b6b7.jpg

I foresee "mini Lorenzo" being the inaugeral format for an Exclusivo USA. Price will be 5x80 dollars, per each.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Luca said:
My brother just returned from the UK and was kind enough to grab some Sautter custom hand rolls. Very excited to smoke them!!
From Left to Right:

Sautter Handrolls.jpg

Sautter Handrolls 2.jpg

16 minutes ago, Luca said:

It is bloody huge!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw it!! Yes will let you guys know how it smokes :)

Those ring gauges are definitely Sautter-approved sizes. I couldn't imagine Laurence Davis would reach for a sub-50 ring gauge too often! I'm willing to guess they'd be full-bodied too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

Those ring gauges are definitely Sautter-approved sizes. I couldn't imagine Laurence Davis would reach for a sub-50 ring gauge too often! I'm willing to guess they'd be full-bodied too.

Yes they are. He loves big cigars that pack a punch. I am hoping I won't have to drink 2 liters of orange juice after smoking one!

• Like 1

On 4/20/2017 at 0:58 PM, BuzzArd said:

Love these.   My favorite packaging because I can open both ends, stick my snoot in one end and huff.  Legally huff without fear of repercussion....  

Boy, do they smell good....

Oh yeah, when I opened the end of the foil packet and took a whiff... Very pungent. I've only had 2 so far, one ROTT, and the other 10 days after they arrived. I like them a lot. They're not as strong as I would have guessed, but I do smoke a lot of Nicaraguan cigars as well. Construction on these is impeccable. Great value, too!

• Like 1

Couple boxes that showed up while I was on vacation and a couple I picked up in Aruba.

also got to roll a few cigars at Graycliff cigars in Nassau. The roller was there on a visa from Cuba where she'd been employed by Habanos for 35 years

image.jpeg.75397f081b1b469036f76ddb33f7c739.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.0c02f45d3086cb44b324d64d6733e719.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.067b0b94dcbe2185e00a8aa90d5e84c1.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.d64afc0b10db7c5abef3e3a82281338a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.7a7bc42c2190489c2a2122c5fcfe3a33.jpeg

Wasn't graycliff an awesome experience ? My wife and I went there several years ago - did you get a tour of their wine collection in the basement? Third largest private collection in the WORLD. I came home with about 20 custom rolled cigars - the roller at the time was an ex roller of Fidel who left Cuba years ago.. Amazing smokes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2