Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Monte 80 anniversary and PLPC have finally arrived

9b72bd9f6cfc57e746e9e3634c373b22.jpg56742be5f7c3ee1aa9e7bca1df8fe07d.jpgfd802dddc8497292fc1a1220d51d59f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please lmk how you like those larranga petit coronas, been wanting to try those for a long time.

• Like 1

Please lmk how you like those larranga petit coronas, been wanting to try those for a long time.

Sure will, I will try one in the next week or so since they will in transit for a bit

Just returned from an amazing trip to Cayo Santa Maria. 

Didn't have much stock but got a few new items for me. 

Partagas Culebras, Hoyo Epi 2, Punch Punch, Trinidad Reyes, Upmann Royal Robusto and a 5 pack of Trinidad Coloniales (not shown) 

Wanted: Vigia, topes, Coro, elegantes, monte 2, mag 46, punch 48 (no stock )

IMG_6945.thumb.JPG.52c864448c058ebbd1936ce9c0c5c8ba.JPG

IMG_6946.thumb.JPG.37305e1e9df87636039a01c5a008b5b9.JPG

IMG_6947.thumb.JPG.5cd46d533c92c21b820b9b98151ff9a1.JPG

IMG_6948.thumb.JPG.dc81aefce173b54540b1d447eaea14d9.JPG

IMG_6949.thumb.JPG.6bea02e874131958b258771ee77a8942.JPG

Looks like you got some beautiful boxes. Did you open them before purchasing? You buy them at the resort humidor or airport?
I have vacationed there a few times and you are right, the stock isn't the greatest. However you got some great boxes!!

• Like 1

We took a ride on the bus to LCDH at Pueblo Estrella (the market) met with Eddy (manager)  he offered to open before buying, so I agreed  I would have asked to open before hand but he offered  he was also nice to look for a little bit of his older stuff for me  most boxes are early 2016 but the trini Reyes are from 2015.  Stock wasn't great but I also didn't expect a lot since it's the only one at Santa Maria. 

They did have the new RE Cuba at the airport but I didn't want to take a chance, since it was just on a normal shelf by some jewellery cases and cologne lol

Looks like you got some beautiful boxes. Did you open them before purchasing? You buy them at the resort humidor or airport?
I have vacationed there a few times and you are right, the stock isn't the greatest. However you got some great boxes!!

16 minutes ago, Stick burner said:

I've never had them but I've always been intrigued by the Party Culebras. Such an interesting presentation

I got it mainly for keep sake. Not sure if I'll ever smoke it. Maybe. Never know. I think they are very unique looking

I got it mainly for keep sake. Not sure if I'll ever smoke it. Maybe. Never know. I think they are very unique looking

The few times I've had one (usually when with a couple of friends) they have been a very good cigar. If you find yourself with a couple of friends, lite them up and enjoy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LLC said:

The few times I've had one (usually when with a couple of friends) they have been a very good cigar. If you find yourself with a couple of friends, lite them up and enjoy.

Thanks for that. My dad saw them and he asked so when are we smoking that one lol. So it looks like it will be sooner than later. 

On 5/2/2017 at 8:42 PM, WarEagle said:

I joined this great forum a little more than a week ago and in that time I have purchased Boli RCs, 2 x H. Upmann RRs, and Trini coloniales from the 24:24 sales. :o My CC is on fire!!

War Damn Eagle 

• Like 1

Ordered two boxes of HUPC from another vendor. Showed up today. One box was perfect the other some mold spots but one stick with a really bad split. I cut open the split one... you know... for science....  the insides look good all long filler. 

IMG_4210.JPG

IMG_4212.JPG

IMG_4213.JPG

IMG_4214.JPG

Edited by Jbhunter223
Added picture
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, luv2fly said:

Nothing out of the ordinary to me.  Things happen.

Yea, it was too far gone to smoke so I decided to open it up for the hell of it.