Your latest CC Purchase?

On 5/5/2017 at 2:56 PM, Jimmy_jack said:

Brother, please crop this and get rid of the packaging in the pic. Not a good thing. I know it isnt from the host here, but it dosnt help anyone.

Oh for God sake, would you get a grip? The packaging reveals nothing. And who gives a flying if he didn't get it from our Host?

• Like 2

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

48 minutes ago, Cmelle said:

Also just curious. What wrapper shade do you guys prefer on your Cohibas/Siglo 1's? 

Do you think I would taste a difference between these 2?

2017-05-11 14.39.59.jpg

Definitely lighter for the Linea 1492. Cohiba lines don't really vary much between Colorado and Colorado Claro (not including the Maduro 5 line, of course!), unlike other marcas I've seen El Pres post from time-to-time that show the same vitolas contrast in separate boxes from Claro to Colorado Maduro in shading. Personally, I don't believe you'll get much of a difference in taste on account of the slight wrapper shade difference.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JohnS said:

Definitely lighter for the Linea 1492. Cohiba lines don't really vary much between Colorado and Colorado Claro (not including the Maduro 5 line, of course!), unlike other marcas I've seen El Pres post from time-to-time that show the same vitolas contrast in separate boxes from Claro to Colorado Maduro in shading. Personally, I don't believe you'll get much of a difference in taste on account of the slight wrapper shade difference.

I was thinking the same thing. I've never actually seen dark Cohibas (not including the maduro line). These Siglo 1s are probably the darkest I've seen, and they're not even that dark (photo makes it look a bit darker).  

Thanks for the input John :thumbsup:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PhilB said:

Just bought my first "iconic" cigar, a Montecristo No.2.

If I can resist the urge to smoke it, it'll go sit in the Tupperdor (while I wait for the humidor to finish seasoning) so I can save it for a special day.

Plenty more where that came from. Put some fire to her and enjoy!

5 minutes ago, PamunkeyHub said:

Plenty more where that came from. Put some fire to her and enjoy!

Do you have any idea what these cost in Canada with our insane taxes?  That's really the main reason I'm saving it :P.

Also, I want to stabilize it at a sane RH.  I bought this from a "smoke shop" that isn't mainly about cigars, and I couldn't see the undercounter humidor well.  It feels nice (pinch test wise, from my limited experience, anyway)...

• Like 3