Your latest CC Purchase?

Was walking around with the missus and stopped at a small convenience store/smoke shop. Picked up a Cohiba club to try.

Nope, didn't like it. From Googling around, doesn't look like I'm the only one. Lesson learned.

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Guest RobeAndSlippers

IMG_6200.thumb.JPG.232f043037217a66bba8f3e793249657.JPG10er of Partagas Serie D. No. 4 en route.

Currently sitting on a 25 cab of HdM Epicure No. 2 (UTE NOV '16) and a 10 box of Cohiba Secretos (ETP OCT '16) and various singles. After a year, have some Por Larranaga panetelas that finally taste like something smokeable. 

Also awaiting a 5er of 2010 Monte No. 4s and some 'domestics:' a 5er of the Partagas Black Label Clasicos and a couple Belinda Black Cubanos.

Of course, it's only Tuesday.

IMG_6049.JPG

IMG_6050.JPG

IMG_6199.JPG

Edited by RobeAndSlippers
Added pics.

I'm not sure if I like looking through this thread or I hate it!! Great hauls guys but it just makes me want to add to the collection.  Have to hold off so don't bring to much attention to the growing stash by the account. 

• Like 1

On 5/23/2017 at 4:41 PM, TheMonk said:

The latest acquisitions:

Don José

AdVbZ0O.jpg

LFDC Casanovas

wv9hTE1.jpg

RA Gigantes

Pp6QJhp.jpg

Another box of HUPC

BOUy1HD.jpg

TheMonk,

Were these purchases Duty Free buys? I see the regional Casanovas from Italy. I'm heading to Italy for 12 days with the wife starting tomorrow. I'm wondering if it's wiser to buy the tobacco at duty free shops versus going at Fincato in Rome. Anyone else with input on this can comment as well. 

Cheers men,

El Javi

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ElJavi76 said:

TheMonk,

Were these purchases Duty Free buys? I see the regional Casanovas from Italy. I'm heading to Italy for 12 days with the wife starting tomorrow. I'm wondering if it's wiser to buy the tobacco at duty free shops versus going at Fincato in Rome. Anyone else with input on this can comment as well. 

Cheers men,

El Javi

Go to the LCDH, top service and great quality, and in DF it's very hard to find regional editions, especially the latest Casanova as those are quite sought after

2 hours ago, JohnS said:

Rafael Gonzalez Perlas PMS Abr 15 from a recent 24:24. These have been smoking a dream! :yes: :cigar:

59275e0dc458a_2017-05-0416_38_38.jpg.d5b2b2acd62b80d6a40df7ce143faded.jpg59275e1360958_2017-05-0416_38_50.jpg.70a43de920b9efc780b7efa75740fff2.jpg59275e1ab2204_2017-05-0416_39_28.thumb.jpg.a5fb25c087e33fe0d861bd325dd94207.jpg

Can't wait to try these. Got two 5x5 of em on the way. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, ElJavi76 said:

TheMonk,

Cheers men,

El Javi

Purchases actually came from different places, I just hadn't had the opportunity to post 'em yet. Only the DJ and the Casanovas came from Italy, and none were purchased at Duty Free. I'd suspect it would be quite hard to find Italian REs at Duty Free, seeing as they tend to sell pretty well.