Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

1 hour ago, BuzzArd said:

Love those, John. Need to put a penny in the picture though for some kind of reference.  They look like churchills!!  

I know! These are great little sweet, shortbread and citrus flavour-bombs, good for a quick 20 to 25 minute smoke. I'll add the coin next time, but just to clarify, they are only 100 mm long each, or just short of 4 inches! ;)

44 minutes ago, JohnS said:

I know! These are great little sweet, shortbread and citrus flavour-bombs, good for a quick 20 to 25 minute smoke. I'll add the coin next time, but just to clarify, they are only 100 mm long each, or just short of 4 inches! ;)

I had one (or tried to) Saturday on the way in to work.  Derned thing would not burn! of course, it was nearly ROTT.   I am not a patient man sometimes.  :huh:

• Like 1

Real nice box of Shorts. Thanks FOH

short2.thumb.jpg.05929430fa5846f71ee01ab2f3adf748.jpg

short1.thumb.jpg.9cc0aeb7e7fe48110822891a9c0efbf2.jpg

unnamed.thumb.jpg.68dc4a78f420db6a5aba3c1b182ceecc.jpg

How do these compare to say the D4s? As far as flavors go. I have been enjoying the smaller vitolas lately and have wondered if you get the same Partagas flavors in these shorts. If so I thing I know what I want for Father's Day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

:confused:

Yeah, the stamp does look a bit odd, doesn't it? It is from an old world LCDH though and I have no doubt about them. Maybe someone could shed some light on the code though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Looks absolutely odd. Different to all I have seen, and to what I see on '05 dress boxes in my stash. More concerning than the stamping (that might be CbC) is the iron branding, which is way off.

Fresh delivery from The Prez & 24:24
H. Uppman PC
TOS NOV 2016

Since there was no super high RH during their travels and they seem relatively dry one is in the dry box and will be lit up this weekend. ad251715faa61c309eb6cfe0312e760f.jpg35a139267b1425dc154540066fb3623c.jpg43ab5b804016471e215254db2bdfaa20.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Let me know how they smoke! I got a box from the same lot.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Nice haul. I am guessing you like this cigar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha. I like them ok enough but I hate the size. I don't care for robustos or hermoso 4.