Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

9 hours ago, TheMonk said:

A box of Puntas and a box of Edmundo Dantes Conde Belicoso.

G7NQjkg.jpg

The Conde Belicosos before:

s1wFMIp.jpg

And after:

I5a7GYA.jpg

Ci9r9yh.jpg

I wonder if the LCDH in Tiajuana has those dantes I heard there great cigars might be worth a 3 HR drive maybe you could shed some light on that for me

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PamunkeyHub said:

CoLa arrived just in time for my 7th wedding anniversary... 7/10

IMG_0601.thumb.JPG.777c61700e7d80419e8bd6372d72ea16.JPG

Jealous about the CoLa's, very good find. I wish I could find a box.

Congrats, in advance!

• Like 3

Guest Nekhyludov
11 minutes ago, Stump89 said:

First order from 24:24, looking good! Just in time for daughters 5th bday

1499550969229-24593022.jpg

5 might be a little young to start gifting her cigars :P

17 hours ago, Wertman said:

Lol I asked my daughter for the birthday if i could get a box of Cohiba robustos.  She then told me sure daddy then we have to go on a Disney cruise.  12000 later I have a measly box of Cohiba robustos.

With the wife, it was some custom rolls for two pairs of shoes that I never heard of and still do not know the price.:)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

P.S. Blake - they're not from Duaso. I didn't get time to get there, but it's tagged for next time! Did half my Barca budget on 24:24 a few days before going...?

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

There's always next time, and another reason to go back!  Great finds brother, Prince's are some of my favs!

• Like 1

Like the Piedras a lot.  Bought some in airport in Cuba last month.  Smoked two.  Had to use perfect draw tool. Both plugged.  Hope remainder are better.  

7 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

Couple of pick-ups from our Barcelona trip. HdM du Prince ALT MAR 13 - couldn't ignore these.
4ae53b0e2109004617e2c0af84c1ed43.jpgb8d82e7c04f80081f283066341c1d756.jpg
JLP Cazadores BOT JUN 15 - solid cheap & cheerful. €40 no-brainer.a811c0c170577cbc64cb39abf0c9cc48.jpg169fcfb05b124f3896c141ab2f13536b.jpg
P.S. Blake - they're not from Duaso. I didn't get time to get there, but it's tagged for next time! Did half my Barca budget on 24:24 a few days before going...?

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15