Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

6 hours ago, stinkhead said:

I just walked in and told her how many I was looking for and the women took me to a back room to grab them. I did go during the middle of the week which allowed me to grab them before the weekend rush, since based off the lack of selection everywhere on the weekend I think mid-week shopping is best. 

I am not sure, but I don't think if they are out of stock you can order them and they will roll them on the spot.

Awesome...thanks!

4 hours ago, Riverstyx said:

@stinkhead where did you find the BHK?  I was there a couple weeks ago and was laughed out of every LCDH when i asked about them.

They had an open box at LCDH at Hotel Libre that I bought the rest of since like you said boxes did not exists. There is a chance I snaked them before you got there since I was there there near the end of June.

5 hours ago, luvdunhill said:

Did you see many 50 cabinets in Havana?

Hardly any. The selection was really poor everywhere with lots of empty shelf space. Only one I can think of that I saw was one cab of RASS.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

Nice box of PSP PL picadores EOT AGO 16 from our host. Very nice! Thanks 4901575224a196a898c55940693ace49.jpg266e1f1391c85335f7f6dd180b4327d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new favorite! Bought a box right off the Cuntint store back a few months - Sooo tasty! Yours look awesome.

• Like 3

Young but stunning. First box of Dip 2, and first box of PSP/HQ. I’ll just stick my nose in it once a week for a few years. 

IMG_8504.thumb.JPG.b9f28a18eb3a1e716bc8b9c545c93800.JPGIMG_8511.thumb.JPG.d4c3afad3f9be90a86be36880c6abbc3.JPGIMG_8510.thumb.JPG.aa9fa6c85bcaae9752c1d068c8fc9060.JPG

You're gonna love them. Dive in and sample one. You got a box. Well that's what I tell myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Islandboy said:

Young but stunning. First box of Dip 2, and first box of PSP/HQ. I’ll just stick my nose in it once a week for a few years. 

IMG_8504.thumb.JPG.b9f28a18eb3a1e716bc8b9c545c93800.JPGIMG_8511.thumb.JPG.d4c3afad3f9be90a86be36880c6abbc3.JPGIMG_8510.thumb.JPG.aa9fa6c85bcaae9752c1d068c8fc9060.JPG

Nice score!

Getting a box with wrappers like yours is in my short-term wishlist.

• Like 2

Guest Nekhyludov
1 hour ago, ElJavi76 said:

What vitola of Diplos are these? I don't think I've seen these before. They look gorgeous. Enjoy!

1 hour ago, havanaclub said:

Robusto I believe.

Yup! Dip Excelencia RE Cuba 2015. 50 x 4.9 robusto. 

13 hours ago, JohnnyCigar said:

I am really excited about the Partagas. The box is sealed and I will open it when I get home. 

IMG_1512.JPG

IMG_1513.JPG

IMG_1517.JPG

Nice haul. Hope the box of partys isn't full of bugs...

• Like 2