Your latest CC Purchase?

33 minutes ago, WoadyCypress said:

A few acquisitions from some BOTL.

5 Alex custom rolls from a BOTL, these were purchased NOV 2016. Letting them rest for a month before I put one to the sword.

5 Monte No. 2 - OPG JUN 15

5 Punch Punch - TOR JUL 16

d2725bab0d5ba957d2f5e9daea3a6573.jpg

7e3e0be342eb2ffecd307aaed0f29571.jpg

857a2678e86d22554f0f1a8c264f5e49.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Interesting just read the thread ROTT vs a few month aging

• Like 1

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Interesting just read the thread ROTT vs a few month aging

I read it earlier. I typically smoke one ROTT and it's usually good, unless it's an extremely high humidity event. I've tried another stick from the same box a week later and it wasn't as good, give them a month or so and they come back around. Since I only have 5 of these I plan on letting them rest, I don't want to risk a bad experience.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, WoadyCypress said:

I read it earlier. I typically smoke one ROTT and it's usually good, unless it's an extremely high humidity event. I've tried another stick from the same box a week later and it wasn't as good, give them a month or so and they come back around. Since I only have 5 of these I plan on letting them rest, I don't want to risk a bad experience.

Smoke what you like! No one can tell you what's good to you, only what's good to them...

• Like 2

BBF mar17 box just landed and they're some of the nicest BBF's I've had. Beautiful wrapper, silky smooth and based on the look of the foot beautiful construction packed with tobacco. Thanks prez. I'll post a pic when I get a chance but there really is nothing better than pulling that banded wheel of habanos out of about just sheer beauty. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Drguano said:

Look at these beauties. They smell like... well... what I imagine a certain somebody's bicycle seat smells like... heaven! SOM DIC 16

IMG_9344.thumb.JPG.33e606d261093df7892820a6ec81b5e0.JPG

I have to say, at first blush that turn of phrase seems impossibly likeable. The more I chew it over, the better it sounds - well done.

• Like 1

Look at these beauties. They smell like... well... what I imagine a certain somebody's bicycle seat smells like... heaven! SOM DIC 16
IMG_9344.thumb.JPG.33e606d261093df7892820a6ec81b5e0.JPG

I did really enjoy them, definitely goodness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3