Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

27 minutes ago, 99call said:

Just hopped on this gravy train with a ETP box from OCT 15. based on some of the pictures you'd been posted. Glad I did, they're awesome. Do you think HSA were cranking up the quality of the QDO for the upcoming revamp?. Some of the last boxes of Imperiales I saw were off the chart. Sadly these had sold, literally they day before a rang up to splash the cash......Gutted

fullsizeoutput_df.jpeg

For me, these have been consistently good for +10 years. Haven't noticed any up or down in the quality. Just steadily superb!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mkz said:

For me, these have been consistently good for +10 years. Haven't noticed any up or down in the quality. Just steadily superb!

Good to know, hopefully with the advent of the new gobstoppers, they wont kill off the corona, but I'm guessing this is what you currently fear. Have you ever had any of the Panetelas?

3 hours ago, 99call said:

Good to know, hopefully with the advent of the new gobstoppers, they wont kill off the corona, but I'm guessing this is what you currently fear. Have you ever had any of the Panetelas?

Definitely fearing these will dissapear as so many other great coronas has done before. Thats why I stock up whenever I can.

Love the Imperiales but unfortunatelly never tried the panetelas.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mkz said:

Definitely fearing these will dissapear as so many other great coronas has done before. Thats why I stock up whenever I can.

HSA is making a bunch of bloody hoarders of us. Their business model seems to really work out....

The Panetelas has been the best of the bunch for me, the Gran Corona coming in second, and not just because they are disced. But the Corona today still is a very, very fine stick, and I agree that their quality and blend has never shown much variation, if at all then they've only gotten better over the years.

• Like 3