Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

17 hours ago, Duxnutz said:

Had a pretty insane end to the year. Moved countries, started a new job and if that’s not enough had to get my fiancé of 9 yrs committed to the psych ward for a while. 

Bought this box as my ‘f#%k you’ to 2017. 

9 years a fiancé, I'd be putting mine in a ward too or else risk her murdering me!  All joking aside, wishing you and her the best this year. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, PabloJr said:

RASS AND A Misc Grab Bag dropped off today6ebb13777476c224397958805851aced.jpgc95484e21390e08240182944307acb57.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Great stuff.  Leave out the shipping details.  That includes packing.  Sorry to be a killjoy.  Those pics are not what we need to see.