Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

12 minutes ago, JayHabanos said:

7db8276a0bce9cf08d705b557e1731c5.jpg
d0ebea5492d422b6a4f9acc2040fbb54.jpg
4 Boxes
San Cristobal De La Habana
El Morro
EAR August 2001!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey mate, your obviously a big fan of these. I currently have an option at a great price. Any chance of hearing you breakdown of what sort of flavours/evolution you find them to offer?

• Like 3

hey mate, your obviously a big fan of these. I currently have an option at a great price. Any chance of hearing you breakdown of what sort of flavours/evolution you find them to offer?

In my opinion it’s a classic Habano.
Has pretty much three phases: the first 1/3, 2/3 and the finish. Has a light cedar type profile that transitions into a Carmel flavor in the middle then the finish is an intense version of that Carmel. I am not that great at describing the flavors but you should like the cigar, great construction even burn just a great cigar

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JayHabanos said:

In my opinion it’s a classic Habano.
Has pretty much three phases: the first 1/3, 2/3 and the finish. Has a light cedar type profile that transitions into a Carmel flavor in the middle then the finish is an intense version of that Carmel. I am not that great at describing the flavors but you should like the cigar, great construction even burn just a great cigar

Much appreciated mate, Yep thats sounds rather splendid!, Enjoy the stash

• Like 2

Awaiting the latest batch of 24/24... Vegas Robaina Unico, Partagas E2 and 6er's each of Romeo y Julieta Churchill and Punch DC

1 hour ago, BuzzArd said:

You guys can go to the future all you want for your supply.  If we have a member with a time machine available though I'm getting first dibbs on going BACK in time....  

You guys missed the RA Gigantes from 1919 that Rob had on the 24 x 24? They are developing nicely....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My 6 pack of ra Gigantes arrived today. Wow they look great. Way better looking than the only other one I tried. Can't wait for them to get some rest!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jfeath74 said:

Only thing better then a box of Esplendido’s is two boxes of Esplendido’s at 10% off! Picked these up with the Christmas coupon, I’ve been wanting to add these to my humidor for a while, now the challenge becomes keeping my hands off for a bit of time...

95E86DF5-86CB-49D9-94DB-B2E1520D74EE.jpeg

Smoke one, put the other down for 5yrs. You will be glad you  did. Buy two more, repeat.

• Like 2