Your latest CC Purchase?

29 minutes ago, prodigy said:

At first I thought these were way over priced. Then I was gifted one in a pay it forward. They are huge! Like a robusto the size of a DC! Now to see if I can age it long enough for it to be enjoyable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I actually deleted a sentence in my post where I wrote that I hoped they justified the price. Definitely the most expensive box I've bought on a per-stick basis. I'll probably try one in a few weeks just to get an idea of what they're like, but will try to follow Rob's advice and bury the rest in the humidor until the fall.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

I actually deleted a sentence in my post where I wrote that I hoped they justified the price. Definitely the most expensive box I've bought on a per-stick basis. I'll probably try one in a few weeks just to get an idea of what they're like, but will try to follow Rob's advice and bury the rest in the humidor until the fall.
Don't even try one. I heard they need at least 6 months or a week dry boxed to be enoyable. Why waste one when you know they need time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 9/10/2013 at 6:14 PM, Stanislaw said:

Took advantage of the 15% off sale a few weeks ago to score a box of Juan Lopez Seleccion no.4's... I'm actually smoking one right now as I type this and I am impressed with how great it is after only a week in my humidor.... Rob, Alastair, Diana and company, thanks!!

I would go broke if they did a 15% off coupon right now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GotaCohiba said:

Both.       Went for a peaceful walk on the lake there a few years ago

Planning to go back this year on the motorcycle 

Had to sell my bike (Guzzi V7 Classic) a few years ago...but used to love taking it around the Big Lake while heading down to Toronto. The ride from T. Bay to the Sault is quite breathtaking!! Your "peaceful walk ON the lake" sounds quite divine!! :lol:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Islandboy said:

Cohibas for the price of HdM’s? Where do I sign up?:D

I haven't been able to find a couple boxes of esplendidos to put down, thus year, so i bought some 3 packs. Put them in this box. Try to put 2 boxes down each year, won't touch these for 5 years.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Arctic Dude said:

IMG_4824.thumb.JPG.7085973a2bbb27cc158ea87de90af6f6.JPG

I do have to say that these RyJ Exhibición No. 4's were "Seconds" (and an amazing price), but look and smell quite wonderful. The box code TES SEP 15 is also quite a nice surprise. :2thumbs:

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, TBird55 said:

I haven't been able to find a couple boxes of esplendidos to put down, thus year, so i bought some 3 packs. Put them in this box. Try to put 2 boxes down each year, won't touch these for 5 years.

Whoa! Making your own 50 cabs of Esplendidos....I’m in awe of your passion for the game. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fugu said:

They can already be enjoyably smoked, no wasting there. Yet room for development, but no need for much aging.

Great to hear. I'll fire one up in a month or so. Just on account of the price, it will not be a cigar I smoke too often. If I find it special enough for special occasions, that would be great. I arranged to trade a couple for some Fundadores, so I am curious to see how they compare. I'm also working through a box of Reyes that is becoming quite enjoyable. Gutsy little smokes.

• Like 1