Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Uh oh. Thanks for the heads up. Some place in the DR. Don Lucas cigars? I was going to run the code on the Habanos S.A. verify site but the verification image isn’t showing up.

I warned him about counterfeits before he went. Pretty impressive fakes, bands are even holograms. But, for the cost I guess it still profits out. Hopefully supported someone’s family. Anyone say with certainty they are fakes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well he told me he bought a box of 25 at the same time. Should I just let him enjoy those too? Guessing they are 100% fake

I’m planning to pick him up a legit box here, I feel pretty awful for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, PrairieSmoke said:

Well he told me he bought a box of 25 at the same time. Should I just let him enjoy those too? Guessing they are 100% fake

Let  him enjoy them. Maybe give him some real cohibas down the road and he will figure it out.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Nice Haul Andy!! What are the partagas? D4s? Looks like you got in on the edmundos too. Nice one

Thanks! Brent... Got the Party P2 , Age P2, E2 & D4. Can't wait to smoke the age ones...:D