Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

[mention=28662]Akela3rd[/mention] I agree a supply of  mananitas come on really handy up here in Canada during the winter months
I've found them to be a really good summer's day smoke actually!

I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to like your post since they are great cigars...or give it a sad rating since you speak the truth about thier disappearance

Lots around Havana the last six months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Lots around Havana the last six months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feast or famine - I bet once this current batch is sold, we won't see them again for a while.
  • Like 1

yes. yes indeeeed. but are they TEN YEARS OLD?!? I'm probably gonna buy another box next paycheck, if they're still there.
I had a 10ct box from the same year and they were the best 898s I've ever smoked! This is the consensus among my BOTL as well. I'd love to score a 25ct box!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just got these in from our gracious hosts.
Not sure if these are PSP or HQ as it was a mix but either way they look amazing. One of my favorite regular smokes. I don’t think I have ever gotten a box of BPC so dark and oily. 
Sorry for the sideways pics. It seems no matter what orientation the phone is when I take them they always end up sideways. 
8C039659-8159-4724-B13B-0180F55E4EDD.thumb.jpeg.fa7a37cd3a719f1b513f7df3bfde0fee.jpeg
DBAE56F5-338E-4E2B-A8D6-92B59125594B.thumb.jpeg.9a0a58384b16d40e0517a23105a1f66d.jpeg
Does the box have a red or an orange sticker?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1