Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 3/11/2018 at 2:10 AM, JohnS said:

5aa51b79ed0d9_2018-03-0913_34_05.thumb.jpg.be08744fc8a60bc355996c8a2c06fec2.jpg

Were you fortunate enough to pick up an aged sampler from a 24:24 listing courtesy of our host this week? I couldn't believe how quickly these arrived! From left to right they are...

Cohiba Siglo VI PLM Ago 07, Cohiba Siglo II RJB May 07, Cohiba Robustos ROA Abr 07, Cohiba Secretos OUR Ago 07, Montecristo No.4 TGP Feb 07, Montecristo Petit Edmundo POS May 07, Partagas Serie D No.4 PGT May 07 and Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills AGU Oct 07.

Nice stuff there! I remember that day well - I was in a quandary over these, as I had just blown my budget on my virgin experience with aged stuff the day prior. I just hope the HdM Particulares aren’t plugged :unsure:

• Thanks 1

Recent additions:
1. Ramon Allones Superiores (OGA JUN 11)
2. Montecristo No. 2 (LOE SEP 13)
3. Ramon Allones SCC (ULA JUL 15)
4. H. Upmann Mag 50 (EMA SEP 08)
5. HdM Epicure Espescial (GAS OCT 08)
6. Partagas 8-9-8 (GEA NOV 07)
7. Punch 48 (LGR AGO 17)
8. Bomb from wonderful FOH member - (OR ECCJ 15th 2008; PLMC OEB MAR 07; ERDM CS LPA NOV 07; ERDM Lonsdale RPO SEP 01; RyJ CDL #3 TOE SEP 07)
8. **FOH Blind tasting sampler** TBD - can't wait to review/guess on these - thanks FOH team
Most procured from very kind BOTL's out there - top notch!
84a0a4457c962305ca77b1923b5a5f89.jpgedc98e78ba995f4b9ff4389d97f14e59.jpgd0d3248c2cda4f85c61ce26e0aaf2e9d.jpg

Dang, I wish someone would bomb me lol nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Bought box of both Upmann Connie 1 and Connie A without having ever tried either before. The Connie 1 is pretty good considering it's less than a year old. Just the final third is where the young taste comes out and is a little rough for me. Time will fix that. The Connie A is just simply amazing. It is also less than a year old, but I get so much refined flavor out of it. I don't think I'll be able to let this box age, and will have to purchase another soon. Hopefully the release of Connie B doesn't take away the quality tobacco from the Connie A? Well... if that does become the case, but Connie B is close to the Connie A price, doesn't really matter I guess. :P

• Like 3