Your latest CC Purchase?

Good cigars, but they are quite moist and "oil"-laden when fresh. This is very rich and hygroscopic tobacco (not familiar with the current batches, but I suppose this remains to be the case - assuming this is new production?). These are truly made for long-term aging, and they will profit a lot from it. So, either just let them sit untouched for 5-plus (plus...) years - or, when wanting to sample now, get cigars to smoke out of the jar a bit in advance. Let them rest open in your humidor for acclimatization, or perhaps even dry-box for at least one, two weeks. Otherwise it will be a rather acrid experience. And smoke them slowly.
5 years then! Thanks for the advice. I may dry box one in a couple months though. To be continued....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 3/19/2018 at 6:56 AM, GotaCohiba said:

First time I’ve seen a box with 2 month codes, but I’m fairly new to CC’s

ABR despite being an abbreviation for April in Spanish, was an actual Factory code in 2011 and 12. Sancho Panza boxes were also rolled at that factory in those years.

• Like 4

On 3/19/2018 at 7:14 AM, JohnS said:
ABR despite being an abbreviation for April in Spanish, was an actual Factory code in 2011 and 12. Sancho Panza boxes were also rolled at that factory in those years.

Interesting fact. Thanks, John!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

On 3/19/2018 at 7:14 AM, JohnS said:

Great Sancho Panza there:blink:

50 minutes ago, BonVivant said:

First things first? Talismans first...???

Then we do Sancho Panza

I'm afraid I am going to have to politely insist. What exactly are you meaning by your response in regards to Sancho Panza?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

I'm afraid I am going to have to politely insist. What exactly are you meaning by your response in regards to Sancho Panza?

Who’s on first?

I've tried to make heads or tails

out of this exchange but i think the two of you are just havin some fun at the expense of my confusion ? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cfc1016 said:

Who’s on first?

I've tried to make heads or tails

out of this exchange but i think the two of you are just havin some fun at the expense of my confusion ? 

Indeed. Levity and laughter are core values of our FriendsofHabanos community! :lol: :D

• Like 1