Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

I took the advice of many here and didn't buy RASS blind. I picked up one of last month's Hand Picked HQ boxes. I'm glad I paid a few extra dollars because these look and smell fantastic! My girlfriend even commented about the smell when I was opening the package.

lDbqSyP.jpg

• Like 3

Just got these today from LCDH - box was still sealed. They were put in upside down and NO BANDS!!

3e7u8uzu.jpg

2u2ubype.jpg

Apart from the upside down that's how all boxes should look imo!

it doesn't look like they have been colour sorted?

That is pretty crazy though, we need a sub forum for pictures of Cuba craziness.

Enjoy though, tasty is tasty!

• Like 1

Got my other boxes back left them at a friends and he had rented his place out of a year. Lucky the renters weren't cigar fans!

Holy crap! How were they looking after a year of benign neglect?? :o

Happy to report that life is good again . . . just arrived today: 25 R&J Churchill A/T's and trio of Boli Gigantes. lookaround.gif

post-18301-0-11950500-1393710573_thumb.j

• Like 1

Apart from the upside down that's how all boxes should look imo!

it doesn't look like they have been colour sorted?

That is pretty crazy though, we need a sub forum for pictures of Cuba craziness.

Enjoy though, tasty is tasty!

They are also missing the bands.

Cigars shouldn't have bands imo, love it when they have no dress code :)

LOL. Most of the time I take the bands off before smoking my cigars.

Sent using Tapatalk

Sent using Tapatalk

Me too! It's becoming harder and harder to do for me without tearing the wrapper recently; so much glue! Trying to keep the band intact at the same time too, crazy!

Even with letting the ember burn down to almost touching the band seems to not work as much as it used to with difficult bands

Sent using Tapatalk

Me too! It's becoming harder and harder to do for me without tearing the wrapper recently; so much glue! Trying to keep the band intact at the same time too, crazy!

Even with letting the ember burn down to almost touching the band seems to not work as much as it used to with difficult bands