Your latest CC Purchase?

6 hours ago, Head83 said:

They ain’t no BHK or Grand Reserva but really excited to have these La Puntillas in my House   Think I can wait till the weekend to try one ROTT while the rest nap in the freezer for a few days

AF5E0D6B-BBFF-46E4-BA13-DDA8894BC0F1.thumb.jpeg.974de5712ba585a1406b64c72187279a.jpeg

Mine are very young. Ammonia sets in just after 1/2 smoke. If you want to try, at least dry box for a week or so :D

• Thanks 1

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 4/3/2018 at 1:44 AM, Islandboy said:

Despite the potential at hand, Mojo remains unimpressed. Can never really tell with a cat, though.

IMG_8955.thumb.JPG.79d1d803462758ce398932c39e204b38.JPG

IMG_8957.thumb.JPG.26d047e785c533f1af402c886e1cbc84.JPG

IMG_8958.thumb.JPG.7f92ff136f78a77a2dd1a1cd421253d3.JPG

My cat guards my cigar boxes too.. nice haul!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

QDOs look so good, but the reviews always scare me considering I am such a big Party fan

I’m a big party fan, too (all types really ;)
For me the Qd’Os require a bit of patience and I’ve found a good 2-3 years down really helps bring them around. That’s just me though. At least I can still stare at them while I wait!

18 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

Rafael Gonzales Perlas 50 cab (German LCdH issue only). Fortunately the warning stickers come off really really easily, making it much more aesthetically pleasing. The cigars themselves are from 2013 according to the seller though the differing bands indicate that the years may vary 2012/2013?d150452f262b574b7a244f2ddafbc93b.jpg595341588b45784be2e37be8f737a382.jpg

Also got a box of them sitting back home in Germany, haven’t had a chance yet to look at them.

Interesting that they littelrally just opened some other boxes and chucked them into the 50 cabs without even caring for the bands. That would have not required too much more of an effort!

But hey, you get some aged little sticks that are good for short breaks or while working in the garden at a good price in a unique box.

Enjoy them!

• Like 2

Also got a box of them sitting back home in Germany, haven’t had a chance yet to look at them. Interesting that they littelrally just opened some other boxes and chucked them into the 50 cabs without even caring for the bands. That would have not required too much more of an effort!

But hey, you get some aged little sticks that are good for short breaks or while working in the garden at a good price in a unique box.

Enjoy them!

It would appear that the cigars are from cardboard 5-packs as they are not box pressed and, in my cab, there is a 20/30 spilt between bands. [mention=28516]fugu[/mention] had the info/idea regarding this a while back on another thread and it appears to be correct. Personally, I'm fine with it and really looking forward to getting through them, happy in the knowledge that more are potentially only a week away 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

It would appear that the cigars are from cardboard 5-packs as they are not box pressed and, in my cab, there is a 20/30 spilt between bands. [mention=28516]fugu[/mention] had the info/idea regarding this a while back on another thread and it appears to be correct. Personally, I'm fine with it and really looking forward to getting through them, happy in the knowledge that more are potentially only a week awayemoji16.png 

According to what I've seen in my own stock, it seems the older bands had been in use in cardboard boxes well into 2012, perhaps up unitil early 2013. The dressboxes were sporting the new bands earlier. So, I think it is safe to say - and given you guys report on no visible boxpress (don't call any 50-cab my own) - that these are indeed 2012/13 cardboard sticks.

Still smoking a lot of my '12 original cardboard stock, which I even don't bother about re-packing - and they are such great little sticks. Always tasty and construction is never an issue.

• Like 2

On 3/24/2018 at 4:20 PM, clutch5150 said:

These just arrived. Have not read much about them in the review Dept. Gonna let them rest a month or so since they're supposed to have a lot of age on them. A gift from a friend. 5ab6c01ccff21_20180324_134745_resized(002).thumb.jpg.3114d1ced9f85842db60dc9412cee447.jpg

20180324_134820_resized (002).jpg

I need better friends haha

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, liquid360 said:

Just ordered my first box of Cubans, Cohiba Robustos. Arriving in a couple weeks... I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Let them rest in your humidor for 30 days, it really does make a difference. Low 60's on the humidity. 

• Like 1