Your latest CC Purchase?

New Portuguese RE - Boli Lusíadas:
Jvs0mCu.jpg

Re-banded unsold RG88 inventory, from the pics of the sticks I’ve seen ;)

Pray that this is not the case :lookaround:
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

They r pricey

From what I know, basically the exact same price as RG88 when converted from Euros (don’t use the inflated resale pricing offered on FB and certain websites).

Mhmm - the plot thickens.... ;)
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

Re-banded unsold RG88 inventory, from the pics of the sticks I’ve seen ;)

Pray that this is not the case :lookaround:

Haven't fired one up yet as boxcodes are DIC 17, but if we start believing that HSA is rebanding sticks and changing the boxcode date, soon we're believing that the Anejados line is just excess stock from other marcas that they're trying to push at a premium... I mean, let's be serious here! :rolleyes: :lol:

All joking aside, and even though I've only seen half a dozen boxes of RG88, wrappers on these seem considerably lighter, so I'd be tempted to say it's not the same cigar, but the proof is indeed in the pudding, and so I'll be lighting up one of each very soon.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TheMonk said:

Haven't fired one up yet as boxcodes are DIC 17, but if we start believing that HSA is rebanding sticks and changing the boxcode date, soon we're believing that the Anejados line is just excess stock from other marcas that they're trying to push at a premium... I mean, let's be serious here! :rolleyes: :lol:

All joking aside, and even though I've only seen half a dozen boxes of RG88, wrappers on these seem considerably lighter, so I'd be tempted to say it's not the same cigar, but the proof is indeed in the pudding, and so I'll be lighting up one of each very soon.

While HSA aren't going to be passing on unsold stock into other REs, I do find it strange that there has been a sudden surge in Britanicas being rolled for RE's. the Lusiadas, RG 88 and now the UK are about to release a Britanicas for their RE this year. 

Some may be interested to note that the UK are releasing a El Rey Del Mundo lancero for their RE next year. What has happened to all the Ramon Allones super fat robustos!?

1 minute ago, David88 said:

Some may be interested to note that the UK are releasing a LGC lancero for their RE next year. What has happened to all the Ramon Allones super fat robustos!?

I can only think they are doing this for minimum disruption. i.e "make them a little longer boys"

Cant help but think its the only marca, that doesn't need a long skinny. But credit due, where credit due, every bit of diversity HSA give us, we should be thankful. 

1 minute ago, 99call said:

I can only think they are doing this for minimum disruption. i.e "make them a little longer boys"

Cant help but think its the only marca, that doesn't need a long skinny. But credit due, where credit due, every bit of diversity HSA give us, we should be thankful. 

Sorry I made a mistake in my original post, the RE for this year is the LGC Britanicas; next year it will be an El Rey Del Mundo lancero. I can't think of a lancero ever being used for an RE before?

1 hour ago, David88 said:

Sorry I made a mistake in my original post, the RE for this year is the LGC Britanicas; next year it will be an El Rey Del Mundo lancero. I can't think of a lancero ever being used for an RE before?

crazy, why don't they just call it Grandes De Espana?

7 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Thanks to Javi for pointing me towards these.

Unearthing the box code was a chore.

Elliot... Enjoy them in great health buddy. You bringing one out on Sunday or letting them rest? The above is precisely why I didn't bother to peel the box. Provenence is legit. Box code, shmox code. Wait till that stick blows your socks off. It's a stunner.

I forgot to tell you there's a 3 cigar finders fee. ????

See you Sunday bro.

27 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

Elliot... Enjoy them in great health buddy. You bringing one out on Sunday or letting them rest? The above is precisely why I didn't bother to peel the box. Provence is legit. Box code, shmox code. Wait till that stick blows your socks off. It's a stunner.

I forgot to tell you there's a 3 cigar finders fee. ????

See you Sunday bro.

Yeah, I knew they were legit.  I just like knowing the box code. :)

Thanks again!  See you Sunday.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, liquid360 said:

My first ever order just arrived! Couldn’t be happier! My second order arrives next week, Hoyo Epi 2’s, followed by RASS box of 50, followed by two boxes of BBF’s.88d73eda3473bae087f0a79e61043cf0.jpg050bdd2b11f93db494c9685f0e286dde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Might as well call Bob, and order an Aristocrat. Just get one twice as large as you think you need.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Might as well call Bob, and order an Aristocrat. Just get one twice as large as you think you need.

TRUTH!!! This is gonna get out of hand pretty quick.

And I’ve actually already reached out to Bob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2
  • Haha 2