Your latest CC Purchase?

Picked up a beautiful box of Edmundo Dantes Conde Belicoso ER. Excited to try based on reviews. Box code is TOR DIC 16

20180524_050756.thumb.jpg.99051f76487eb5a9003135f86993ec9f.jpg
20180524_051039.thumb.jpg.7868954db6c248b5e48fe90a06f0de9d.jpg

Wow - how did you manage to get the health warnings off without any damage or residue??
  • Like 2

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

2 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

Wow - how did you manage to get the health warnings off without any damage or residue??

I didn’t see health warnings on any of the boxes. A handful of them were already open.

I didn’t see health warnings on any of the boxes. A handful of them were already open.

I assume this wasn’t in Mexico then. The box (and every box I’ve seen so far) I had was covered in them.

I was hoping you had discovered a secret way to remove them :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

I assume this wasn’t in Mexico then. The box (and every box I’ve seen so far) I had was covered in them.

Mexico City but at the Duty Free-

Maybe they have different rules? Going to the LCDH tomorrow I'll report back what I see. 

Ok I just got back from shopping too late to take good pics of the cigars but I was presented with the following!1963f0de0c4f5b547d0a79371c723ac2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Also v jealous of your access to ER Phoenicios......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How do you like majestics? And why are hey so cheap ?

I honestly don’t recall ever having one before. Can’t really answer the question about the price either - they are hand made long filler but not the most popular vitola out there. I mean RyJ Mille Fleur are also pretty cheap.

The box from the picture is still resting after transport but I’ll light one up in a couple of weeks.

15 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

Just got back. Every box at the LCDH has the health warnings and they didn't know why the Duty Free wouldn't. Smoked one last night though and they are legit. Wonderful cigar! 

• Like 1

On 25.5.2018 at 8:15 PM, Lotusguy said:
On 25.5.2018 at 4:47 PM, crking3 said:

How do you like majestics? And why are hey so cheap ?

I honestly don’t recall ever having one before. Can’t really answer the question about the price either - they are hand made long filler but not the most popular vitola out there. I mean RyJ Mille Fleur are also pretty cheap.

The box from the picture is still resting after transport but I’ll light one up in a couple of weeks.

Had been machine-made prior to 2002 (like the RyJ milfs). HSA still kept the pricing distance. Seems justified, e.g. if you compare to the PC, you know why. Different blend, different tobacco quality. Still a very solid and enjoyable Upmann and my preferred C&C from the Upmann range.