Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 5/31/2018 at 5:23 PM, ElJavi76 said:

When Rob puts certain smokes up at certain prices... You don't even think. Just buy! These fell under that category. Almost two years old to boot. My second box in as many months. 

Cohiba Siglo II

ORG NOV 16

20180531_172019.jpg

Is it just your photography or are your smokes always perfect?

...Cause those are some beautiful Cohibas :surprised:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I've noticed the same thing. I think he just gets perfect boxes, every stinking time!! Send some of that luck my way haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Baccy said:

20 minutes ago, prodigy said:

I've noticed the same thing. I think he just gets perfect boxes, every stinking time!! Send some of that luck my way haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

First of all, thank you both for the compliment. Anytime you find yourself in my neck of the woods, you're more than welcome to stop by and smoke something nice.

I'll say this much... Any Cohiba you see from me are only purchased here. I have other vendors I trust to buy a box of Petit Coronas for $120, just not Cohibas.

My photos are taken with my phone, a Galaxy S8 Plus and mostly with flash. I feel like the flash always adds a little extra sexy and draws our those dark rich colors. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

First of all, thank you both for the compliment. Anytime you find yourself in my neck of the woods, you're more than welcome to stop by and smoke something nice.

I'll say this much... Any Cohiba you see from me are only purchased here. I have other vendors I trust to buy a box of Petit Coronas for $120, just not Cohibas.

My photos are taken with my phone, a Galaxy S8 Plus and mostly with flash. I feel like the flash always adds a little extra sexy and draws our those dark rich colors. 

I have the exact same phone... Guess I will have to start using my flash more often, lol.

• Like 1

Just now, SigmundChurchill said:

So you are the one that beat me to those GR’s and Esplendidos!  Damn, you are fast.

Wasn’t me, my friend. Both boxes were acquired through Old Havana Cigars in Grand Cayman. I sort of “pre-ordered” them before I flew down for vacation a week ago.  Juan takes good care of me. 

4 minutes ago, Cayman17 said:

Wasn’t me, my friend. Both boxes were acquired through Old Havana Cigars in Grand Cayman. I sort of “pre-ordered” them before I flew down for vacation a week ago.  Juan takes good care of me. 

Nice friend.  And nice haul.

Come to think of it, I think the 24:24 was for the Lusi GRs.

• Thanks 1

On 5/30/2018 at 10:02 PM, George-eed said:

IMG_0265.JPGIMG_0262.JPG
Connie A’s and RASS from 24:24 a couple of weeks ago. I am always amazed at how fast I get my orders get delivered from Australia to London emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Connoissieur A

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Haaltert said:

been smoking cigars from quite some years, just got back from Cuba a month or 2 ago and decided to buy some boxes. luckily knew someone who could help me get these

Talisman box is still sealed, so I'm unable to smell it - very difficult not to open!

file.jpeg

file-1.jpeg

file-2.jpeg

Tease! Where’s the money shots ! :blush:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Haaltert said:

hope that was the question, here they are

file6.jpeg

file-7.jpeg

file8.jpeg

:wub:

Thats the ticket! Gorgeous!