Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Just returned from Havana earlier today
E857C1AE-A755-45E1-A9B8-5D56C687482B.thumb.jpeg.1cf58cd850a70ae37b1bf7a4a49d5502.jpeg

Good to see Noellas. Sometimes I go and there everywhere but many times none to be found. For the price in Havana they are a no brainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramón Alloñes
Silver Jubilee Exclusivo Asia Pacífico
ASR DIC 17
Saw these on a review and I like that there were only 2500 boxes made. Some exclusivity here. AP regionals have performed well in the past, let's hope these don't miss the mark.

That’s still 50k sticks - not really a small run, as far as RE go.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, LLC said:

Good to see Noellas. Sometimes I go and there everywhere but many times none to be found. For the price in Havana they are a no brainer.

Only one we say

Did manage to find Sir Winston’s at the Partagas store, not the store at the factory

They had 40 boxes, now 37, and the only shop to have them

11 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

That’s still 50k sticks - not really a small run, as far as RE go.

It's actually more like 62.5k sticks but... And here's the but. It's not a small run by any means but these aren't sold in 10ers or some other confection. You either have one of the 2500 boxes or you know someone splitting a box. If you're stuck without either then... You're stuck. That's if this type of regional is a thing to you. Many FOH'ers and other CC smokers want nothing to do with ER or EL releases. I like the variety myself. 

Cheers

It's actually more like 62.5k sticks but... And here's the but. It's not a small run by any means but these aren't sold in 10ers or some other confection. You either have one of the 2500 boxes or you know someone splitting a box. If you're stuck without either then... You're stuck. That's if this type of regional is a thing to you. Many FOH'ers and other CC smokers want nothing to do with ER or EL releases. I like the variety myself. 
Cheers

I thought it was boxes of 20 but I was probably just dizzy from the ridiculous price they were asking for them in Hong Kong ;)

Guilty as charged on falling for RE and other shiny stuff (I’m trying to quit). Still, 2500 boxes of 25 would be a medium sized run. You won’t have trouble getting a box.

Just returned from Havana earlier today
E857C1AE-A755-45E1-A9B8-5D56C687482B.thumb.jpeg.1cf58cd850a70ae37b1bf7a4a49d5502.jpeg

Very nice on the SW boxes!! When I was there in March, one was sitting right in front of me but the latch on the front was broken and couldn’t get into the box. I passed. Also had a friend go down last month and he was everywhere and didn’t find any. Well done!! I guess I’ll have to wait the next year or so hiatus.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, crking3 said:

d9977b4a394d5b57c06a65c54ed98243.jpgcf40098c59b51db27d89c4881d7bca0f.jpga5554823b9faca1ffee744824a7bb5a1.jpg

ETP DIC 16

These are like little chocolate candy bars ....anyone ever see bpcs this dank lookin?? I’m excited

Man those do look like candy. Bet they smell great 

Need to refill for my RASCC habit. Not sure how long I'll be able to keep them from the flame but..

The Cuabas will serve as give out sticks for an upcoming party, something not everyone has tried I hope.1ac3332af4bbf685ada0b7e38de63a6b.jpg8f0afa895006a02adbca27fa37af9a71.jpg42e3da604ad9a1dfa0b3760f2f52def8.jpgd8d9807d4dafe987f5b9d18c1cf1d1d3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Those RASCC... I ordered a couple boxes and have been smoking my way through those like cigarettes, around 4/day. So good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Those RASCC... I ordered a couple boxes and have been smoking my way through those like cigarettes, around 4/day. So good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Amen, brother. Smoke what is good. The RASCC is probably my favorite minuto, works just as great for a first cigar as a second.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 6/5/2018 at 3:37 PM, retrofail said:

What are the bottles on far left, honey?

And that Santero is rubbish...I’ll gladly dispose of it for you. ?

Honey is correct sir

I’d read on here somewhere that it should be tried

My wife loves it and has added to the list for future trips

• Like 1

On 6/5/2018 at 1:37 PM, havanaclub said:

Very nice on the SW boxes!! When I was there in March, one was sitting right in front of me but the latch on the front was broken and couldn’t get into the box. I passed. Also had a friend go down last month and he was everywhere and didn’t find any. Well done!! I guess I’ll have to wait the next year or so hiatus. emoji106.png

I’ve been 2 times and have been successful on finding Sir Winston’s both times