Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

2 days no packages, No problem. Double Delivery today! Stoked!

ava4y2ah.jpg

Those look much nicer than a box I received a while back. Mine looked sickly - gray, oil-free wrappers, ammonia-smell, very tight draw. Happy to report that after 4 months in humi they are much improved. The wrappers appear in much better condition, and the ammonia smell has gone. Will probably leave them a while yet to see how they keep developing.

• Like 1

Those look much nicer than a box I received a while back. Mine looked sickly - gray, oil-free wrappers, ammonia-smell, very tight draw. Happy to report that after 4 months in humi they are much improved. The wrappers appear in much better condition, and the ammonia smell has gone. Will probably leave them a while yet to see how they keep developing.

Which box code do you have ?

Some of the latest goodies:

Petit Coronas Especiale, perfect everyday smoke

post-19285-0-21316700-1394221113_thumb.j

My favourite Corona Gorda SLRA

post-19285-0-98291200-1394221199_thumb.j

Never tried these

post-19285-0-19302300-1394221239_thumb.j

• Like 1

Couple more boxes of one of my faves:

2014-03-08144904_zpsff4a7597.jpg

2014-03-08144934_zpsa9033a20.jpg

• Like 3

My second box from our fine host here at FoH. JL #4's PRA July '10. My credit card company makes it difficult for me to buy stuff from overseas vendors sometimes, but with Diane's patience, we eventually get it sorted out. The minor inconvenience is worth it when I receive sticks that look like these!

D9ZHK4m.jpg?2

Box of Connie 1's. Never had em...they come highly recommended tho, so I'm really looking forward to sparking one up soon! :)

a4u6yjam.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Box of Connie 1's. Never had em...they come highly recommended tho, so I'm really looking forward to sparking one up soon! :)

Nice pickup!! Love me some Connie 1s. Just had one a few days ago from 2011 and they finally came out of their sick period. If you love upmann stuff you'll love these. Beautiful smooth shortbread and vanilla flavors. A touch of spice and sweetness in there. Mind if I ask what box code you picked up?

I am a huge Upmann fan! To me, your description is right on as far as what I experience with most Upmanns. Add in a lil salt on the lips as well. Absolutely love the Mag 46, but from what I've heard the Connie's will far exceed the 46's.

How long did but take your 11's to come into their own?

Box code/date: SAB Jul '12

I am a huge Upmann fan! To me, your description is right on as far as what I experience with most Upmanns. Add in a lil salt on the lips as well. Absolutely love the Mag 46, but from what I've heard the Connie's will far exceed the 46's.

How long did but take your 11's to come into their own?

Box code/date: SAB Jul '12

I picked em up early last year and they were pretty good ROTT but then last fall fell into sickness. So I let em set for awhile. Thenndiggin through the humi last weekend I found em and tried one again. I'd say they still have room to settle now as the last little bit was still a tad harsh. I'll try them again in a couple months.

You'll have to let me know how the 12s are. I saw they had 2012 box codes the other day and kinda though about adding a 12 box to my humi to save for later.

And oh yeah they blow the mag 46s away! There is a time and place for the mag 46s but they are very unique to the upmann line and imo they need quite a bit of time to settle. I've had some 05s that were pretty darn good but the 08s and newer aren't anything that blows me away yet. Not like the rest of the upmanns.