Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 6/26/2018 at 10:43 AM, FatherOfPugs said:

Got this box in for my cousin-in-law's bachelor party this weekend. He is like a little brother to me, doesn't smoke cigars that often, neither do his friends, so I thought something about this size would be good for all who want to enjoy one. Medium, yet flavorful. This box code has been phenomenal young too. Should make for a great weekend!

20180430_173446.thumb.jpg.c9faa88d1a85c184d7e9405be15901e4.jpg

20180430_173213.thumb.jpg.cf49975ca7e9356e152c089c5eb23366.jpg

Great choice for a group of infrequent smokers. Lots of flavor, but not overpowering. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, crking3 said:

So really doesn’t compare to hupc at all eh? What’s the price on these? Still can’t believe they shook the pcs ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all. HUPC rules with it’s caramel/coffee flavor...these reminded me more of a RASS with stone fruit flavors, which is not a bad thing, mind you. Struck me as very un-H Upmann like flavor-wise. I don’t recall exact price, but being PSP, I think it was around 2 bills.

2 hours ago, crking3 said:

So really doesn’t compare to hupc at all eh? What’s the price on these? Still can’t believe they shook the pcs ...

One more observation of note: These are the same LUB factory code as my LUB Feb 14 HU Royal Robustos, which are the only other HU that have been wonderfully stone fruit-forward in taste in my experience. Leaves me wondering if the LUB code has anything to do with the similarities.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, crking3 said:

Looking at those makes me wish I would’ve jumped in man ! Happy for you

There's always next time Ray. If these smoke really well I might put together another order. Keep you posted. 

11 hours ago, crking3 said:

How many boxes have u had of that code ? Also have I had different upman from the same code ?

I haven't had any from that specific code. Was just referring to the Connie 1 in general, which I think is a great cigar, and should be a big hit for a group of occasional smokers.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, encephalization said:

Cheap and cheerful, right? Same boxcode on both. In my experience the smaller Partagas formats smoke fairly well this fresh so will probably try one out in the next few days.88bedd0e199335e4d6acad8a3048162e.jpgc3d2b120fc43d45590a5aa172c731e70.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Which of the Partagas C&Cs are those? Been interesting in a few of them myself, but don't know which to try.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Danimalia said:

Which of the Partagas C&Cs are those? Been interesting in a few of them myself, but don't know which to try.

These are the Petit Coranas Especiales, still over 5" so more like a corona really. My favorite is probably the Partagás Shorts, earth and spice all day long. Not very complex but great for what they are and they come in 50 cabs!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steelcity said:

My Gonzalez PCs just arrived from our host. Look like great coffee sticks that I look forward to trying. 

cBN2wDtl.jpg

These have been wonderful, I got the same box. Perfect construction. Give it a try after a week or two!

• Like 4