Your latest CC Purchase?

bro how many times are you going to post the same pic? LOL

i'm putting together my list of stuff i want to tax you for haha! jkjk

LOL!

Bro, there was something wrong with Tapatalk. It wouldn't post the picture. I edited.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Wow that's some really greenish veiny wrapper I had not seen for a long time

The greenish colour is because of the camera. They are a little veiny but I've had them before so I'm not worried

evynupym.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6th cigar in from the left... Is that a Cohiba Piramides from the Habanos Seleccion release??...I would've guessed the 2006 EL released but there's no secondary band...

6th cigar in from the left... Is that a Cohiba Piramides from the Habanos Seleccion release??...I would've guessed the 2006 EL released but there's no secondary band...

I was wondering if anyone on list would pick that one up.

Nice spotting mate !

It's actually a fake, although the band is reminiscent of some of the very early sticks.

A good smoking buddy gave it to me that afternoon from his collection as we enjoyed a smoke on my way home.

It was purchased in Cuba in an original Cohiba 25 count box and he bought the box locally from a scalper for $250 NZD

...but they were never released in that format and the RG is incorrect, as is the band.

All long filler and are an excellent Cuban smoke from all accounts :)

From our host, a box of Monte Edmundos. I can't wait for their arrival :)