Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

2 hours ago, RDB said:

I just got my box of Punch Punch with the same code. Going to be a challenge waiting a month to try one...

No challenge for me.  I’m going to smoke one on the way home from work today.

...then I will leave them alone for a month or two.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, crking3 said:

Didn’t take you for a punch punch guy Elliot! Hope u enjoy them ...one of my fav...especially the tubes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always liked them.  I get a box every once in a while.

• Like 1

From a kind and generous friend. First time seeing these and they look fantastic. Construction is absolutely on point and the aroma is slightly damp trampled hay/manure. Depends on what does it for you, but that certainly does it for me LOL! 
LGR JUN 18 Rio Secos 

F6FD4285-F478-4478-B7E4-FAF7971A97C1.thumb.jpeg.408b77d6143627c2129a467843dec831.jpeg
D4D3C281-2130-4905-BC05-287F062EA4BD.thumb.jpeg.0f9867dea4af433d054b38f164c48569.jpeg

Please do report... I intensely dislike the vitola and the price point is steep but if they are as good as the San Juan, I gotta get some.
  • Like 1

Didn’t take you for a punch punch guy Elliot! Hope u enjoy them ...one of my fav...especially the tubes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right, seems more like a "reserva, Gran resvera, EL, RE, rip off a leg and arm type of guy". Can I trade you some regular production for an RyJ Gran reserva lol????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Preferred customers get a complimentary single. I got a Punch Punch with my last order. 
Are they the same ones that get the 24:24 heads up 30mins early? And the reservation privileges? And Ken's deck tour? Etc etc

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, gojira said:

Found these waiting for me at work when I came in today.

Hats off you bugger!  put up a review when you light one up. if either of them are MUR APR 13, then if they're like mine they will be uber full, and legs for years

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, 99call said:

Hats off you bugger!  put up a review when you light one up. if either of them are MUR APR 13, then if they're like mine they will be uber full, and legs for years

giphy.gif

Cheers! Those are ULA JUN 14. The first time I have seen a 14 box, I always thought that they kinda stopped producing them in 13. Really happy about those even though I'm splitting one. The other one will go into deep sleep and I'll smoke my way through the few singles I'm keeping from the first box in the next few years. ?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, 99call said:

Are you gonna put the dark one to bed, Would be really interested to see the difference you find in them. 

I think that I will put the lighter one to sleep but I will inspect both boxes before. I really hope that the lighter one is better looking and constructed since I like those more on LGCs. I favour light wrappers on OdO as well.

3 hours ago, ElJavi76 said:

Fresh from a little quaint cigar shop in downtown Buenos Aires... Picked up 3 boxes of the Ramon Alloñes Patagon.

PET OCT 16 x 3

Shop owners were awesome. Had aTrini Fundadores in their lounge upstairs. Great time!

20190127_230250.jpg

20190127_230358.jpg

20190127_230047.jpg

I still have some of these lying around I think. They were excellent! Though the last one I tried was over a year ago now

• Like 1

On 1/23/2019 at 11:54 PM, cfc1016 said:

I’d like to make a TOS to my comrades at the La Corona factory. Y’all have done me proud. 

The psd4s smell a treat, and the principes are the [very close] second darkest I’ve ever seen. 

Also the chicos in convenient-to-carry 5 packs are my new favorite thing ever.

2B11B3C0-1C85-437C-AB50-22F963FA3BCA.jpeg

C1885BA1-7D57-4BFE-A723-A4E6C305DF74.jpeg

I have two boxes of Partagas D4 - ABR TOS 16. I my mind the best D4s I've ever had.

• Like 2