Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

4 minutes ago, slowsmoke said:

0fy0Ka4.jpg

I just received this insane sampler as a prize for the 12 days of xmas contest.  I am completely blown away.  Thank you so much to Pres and everyone at FOH!

I've only ever had one of these sticks, the E2.  I think I have identified all the others, but would appreciate some confirmation.  From left to right:

Upmann Sir Winston

Monte 80th

RyJ Tacos

Party No. 1 EL

Party E2

Bolivar Soberanos

Cohiba Magicos

Punch Regios

Party D6

WTF? Our hosts are awarding some nice prizes!

• Like 2

Save some for the rest of us haha. Damn...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

It’s just over a 50 cab, when you think about it ;)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Cubasam said:

How long did you guys have to wait for the 24:24, I ordered mine on 1/21 and no email or shipping yet, still says processing. 

It's hit or miss, but you have to roll with it.  I put in for 2 boxes on January 17.  They confirmed shipping on Jan. 22 and they actually arrived Jan. 29.  Has to be a record.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MikeinKS said:

It's hit or miss, but you have to roll with it.  I put in for 2 boxes on January 17.  They confirmed shipping on Jan. 22 and they actually arrived Jan. 29.  Has to be a record.

Thanks! Just too excited I guess lol

On 1/31/2019 at 3:42 PM, SigmundChurchill said:

My 50th Birthday cigar just came.  

Davidoff Chateau Yquem.

They started putting bands on them in 1980 and they were discontinued in 1982 so this one must be from one of those years.  

I would normally worry about them being past their prime, but I trust the person I bought it from, and he says these are smoking beautifully.  I’m really looking forward to March 7th.

E044FFF9-1B70-48C9-889B-B2B46951ECD8.thumb.jpeg.fc18753bc10c1f29fd895ff182136e92.jpeg

BDFA4F68-F613-466B-A978-793EAAE8DF86.thumb.jpeg.a4eb0cf57953899a6e25872ed33de7ef.jpeg

Happy Birthday! My 50th was in January. I almost picked up a Dom Perignon to celebrate, but could get no assurances on smokability.

Congratulations! Enjoy!

• Like 1