Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

502268818_2019-02-2308_11_24.thumb.jpg.a71fceb46342b66b1321de46cd7085af.jpg

A quarter pack of LGR Sep 2018 Montecristo Linea 1935 Leyendas (what a great cigar!) and a 3-pack of some LMB Jun 2018 Cohiba Siglo V Tubos from a recent 24:24 sale.

Leyendas look delish.... ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bugman78629 said:

Leyendas look delish.... ?

I had one as part of a sampler pack prize a few months ago (Week in Pictures - around the time my daughter graduated high school). It was one hell of a quality cigar, bliss all the way and around 2-and-a-half hours required to finish it. It was all cocoa, nut and cream...light on coffee and the refinement of a Montecristo Especial or Especiales No.2 to boot. What a combination!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, JohnS said:

I had one as part of a sampler pack prize a few months ago (Week in Pictures - around the time my daughter graduated high school). It was one hell of a quality cigar, bliss all the way and around 2-and-a-half hours required to finish it. It was all cocoa, nut and cream...light on coffee and the refinement of a Montecristo Especial or Especiales No.2 to boot. What a combination!

Noice.... making my mouth water? Thanks for the quick review, Mate.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, JohnS said:

I have been hesitant to buy any of these, because of the RG. May have to give it a try, after your take on them.

• Like 1

I just got a box of Cohiba Robustos from the the "El Laguito" Factory, "UAO".  

Woo Hoo!!!

These babies are not going to see the day of light until at least 2022.

Forgive my paranoia...

Suspicious box... is this original? Is there a Tabacuba factory sticker under the authentication mark?

Curious, what are you seeing? I did a cursory glance and looks fine to me. What am I missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1. Bands are glued at different distances from the head
2. Torn leg wrapper
3. Date stamp and factory code not at the center of the box
4. The authenticity mark has too little overlap for SLB on the side surface

All this is often found at the original, but not all together...

7 hours ago, nKostyan said:

Forgive my paranoia...

Suspicious box... is this original? Is there a Tabacuba factory sticker under the authentication mark?

Yes, this is original box directly from a reliable source that I bought from and I imagine many of you have been buying from too.  The box was not that well packed with not enough Styrofoam material between the box and the outer shipping box.  Before I took the pic I also attempted to lift the cigars by the ribbon out of the box and I may have slight damaged a couple of the feet and wrapper of the cigars and cigar bands sort of slid on some too.

Thanks for the concern.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nKostyan said:

2. Torn leg wrapper

That's Cuba my friend. I've seen far worse. The cigars themselves look great. That's really all that matters to me

• Like 1

2. Torn leg wrapper

Sure it is. I’ve seen way worse many times. Nothing suspicious at all about that box.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, aphexafx said:

Monte Espi #2s, from 24:24 clearance.  I still think this is one of Cuba's finest.  So f-ing gorgeous.  ? 

ivkyuBQ.jpg

sbGDHm0.jpg

t5qCkd4.jpg

I got 2 boxes of theese (the only cigar I have more than one box of) and I wish I got more. I smoked one directly and already tasted like pure love. Enjoy!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, prodigy said:

Oh how glorious! I think the box on the left will be sent to long term storage and the box on the right will be attacked after acclimated.c1d34a702ac9115295839a8a387d86d5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I've struck out on the 54's, but have 2 boxes if 50's. 

I've struck out on the 54's, but have 2 boxes if 50's. 
I have 2 10 CT boxes of 50's. I always miss the 54's as well. The Coronas were high on my list and I feel very fortunate to have snagged 2 boxes. The wrappers are amazing...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk