Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

3 hours ago, AbasCigar said:

Got my hands on a partial box of La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'or no. 3 from 2002.

The seller was sooo generous and sent me theese with the package. I'm so overwhelmed. 

Montecristo tubos - 01

Montecristo petit tubos - 02

La gloria cubana Medaille D'or no. 4 -99

Romeo y julieta cazadores- 99

Punch royal selection -99

Romeo y julieta petit Corona- 78

Vegueros especial no. 2 - 97

Fantastic!   A 20 yo Cazzie wow...  ??

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Tollickd said:

I live in Cyprus and got it at my new Cuban cigar shop in larnaca at a new hotel! They also have the Saint Luis Rey
Edición Regional Medio Oriente

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me the address of this store, in March I will be in Larnaca and would gladly go to this store

2 hours ago, Chef said:

the petit corona sampler pack

They all look quite tasty...but it looks like Simón is winking at me from that BPC. I'd go for that one first.

Enjoyed one of this cigar's siblings with morning coffee on this rainy and snowy day.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LonAlex said:
now and i have them

941eacecbb0ct.jpg

I’ve bought seven boxes... my favorite cigar thus far. I pray I have the patience to age at least a couple. They will truly epic in a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why are they unbanded?

They are custom rolls in the same size as Behikes that are peddled by certain people as “from the factory” or “el Laguito seconds”. Snake oil sales bullshit to justify charging more.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1